• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SPP big block carbon pipes- both now SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
For sale - 2 SPP carbon big block tuned pipes. These pipes are designed to telescope over the stock diameter CMB90 headers. Very light, very strong & have metered out at 88dB. Pipes are like new, only run few times & include 90 degree pressure fittings. Strong running with a broad powerband, these pipes work well. I am selling them only because I have committed to testing & running a certain line of US manufactured pipes at this time & these pipes are not being used. SOLD!!!! B)

Now there's none left, one is on it's way to Buck in Texas, the other to Shadow in Utah. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the good plug Don.

These are very good pipes and very very hard to get! They were produced in a very limited number so whoever gets them will be very happy

Dave

One is still available. :)
Does SPP have a carbon fiber pipe for a cmb 67 scale boat?
Douglas

We do one for the scale boats for the turbine tube models. I have had justin Antoni testing one under the deck for the past year with good results and they are now available. this particular pipe is very very good.

unfortunatly we can not supply one just yet, it will be about 2 weeks before the workshop is back up and running again after we moved and changed our mfg processes.

i can ask around in OZ and see if anyone has one spare.

Regards

Dave

Douglas

We do one for the scale boats for the turbine tube models. I have had justin Antoni testing one under the deck for the past year with good results and they are now available. this particular pipe is very very good.

unfortunatly we can not supply one just yet, it will be about 2 weeks before the workshop is back up and running again after we moved and changed our mfg processes.

Regards

Dave
Sounds good, I would like to have one.Racing is over around here for me.But I am gearing up for next season. Thanks Doug

Douglas

Regards

Dave
Sounds good, I would like to have one.Racing is over around here for me.But I am gearing up for next season. Thanks Doug
Thanks Doug

i will send you a PM as soon as the shop is back in production. We have some very large orders for 21 pipes comming in so I will get the common stock back up before I do the big orders.

Regards

Dave

Latest posts

Back