O/T what are you guys doing this weekend?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitroconcepts

pardon my spelling as I check to see if I can post in here.

Tomorrow,

I'll be hitting the waffle house at about 7:30-8:00 then departing Chesapeake regional at about 8:00-8:30 If Phelps MOA B, or Restricted area R-5314H and R-5302B are active I'll arrive at W95 (Ocracoke) in about 60 minutes since I'll have to go around. If the areas are inactive, I'll arrive in about 45 minutes. This puts me at about 150 Kts/hr cruise. After we arrive, I'll be renting a 18' center console with a 150h hp, at Silver Dollar Lake that will take me across to Portsmouth Island from Farris. I'll never say my name....some may guess.

Need proof…..I’ll post pics later……NO BS HERE BRO!

I plan to post some more...hopefully in the tech sections.....we'll see :)

have a good weekend,

We will ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Same old crap, working.

Hey Walt, how's the weather up there? It got a little scary up there today!

picture1.jpg

This shot is right over Fennville.

at first i thought it was EUGENE TIEFENBACH

but it's not that much fun..... I know who it is. your ip addres has not changed.....

no guessing needed

I will be doing something with boats, real ones this time, and something with four wheels. (proof later)

I am waiting for a part otherwise would be playing with boats too.

Ronald.

The way I see it.... i've got that beat.

I'm going an a weekend camping trip with my son. Were going to the beach, Going exploring. We are going to have a pizza delivered to the campsite and make popcorn over the campfire. The trees should be real nice colors this time of the year and maybe we will see some stars if it is not too cloudy.

the best things in life don't cost a lot of money......

Last edited:
The way I see it.... i've got that beat.

I'm going an a weekend camping trip with my son. Were going to the beach, Going exploring. We are going to have a pizza delivered to the campsite and make popcorn over the campfire. The trees should be real nice colors this time of the year and maybe we will see some stars if it is not too cloudy.

the best things in life don't cost a lot of money......

With the exception of the beach thats next weekend for us . Sounds like lots of fun . Cub scout camp out our first one should be a great time .

Since the water level in our pond has dropped 6 feet this year making it difficult if not impossible to run a boat, I'll go to the flying field and fly my helicopter. Haven't been able to run boats since late April <_<

Same old crap, working.

Hey Walt, how's the weather up there? It got a little scary up there today!

picture1.jpg

This shot is right over Fennville.

Hey Ron,

Got a little crazy here for sure.

I don't know if you saw the pic of the water spout chasing the Cabin cruiser in Lake Mi.

It was on the news too.Great pic! It was right by us also.

We also had 1/2" hail flying about 11:00am.Crazy day.

Deffinatly not 21 tunnel boat weather. :(

I'm just not ready for that s%#t yet.

But,I hope it's decent in Flint. :)

I had that picture on here first then changed it to that one.

picture3.jpg

Here's the one that you're talking about.

We had another nasty storm blow through here late this afternoon but the record trials should have been over for the day by the time that it hit Flint.

I'm packing this weekend <_< No time to run boats :( Closing is Friday.

Sweet sticker there Moron :D

Latest posts

Back