• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20 Mod Tunnel Prop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1ernie lafleur

I now have available the reproduced version of the prop that I won the S.A.W. trials at the 05&06 Internats. Due to the shrinkage envolved in reproducing , this prop shows to be very good in the corners as well as in the straight a ways. The reports I recieved from the guys who tested the prototypes were , one driver increased his heat racing speed by 3 MPH and the other driver reached speeds of 57.2 MPH on a radar gun while running in heat racing trim . If anyone would like to purchase a prop , you can contact me at 409-296-2052 monday thru friday 8 to 12 , 1 to 5 central time . prop only 25.00 +shipping

prop plus S&B 45.00 +shipping

ERNIE

I now have available the reproduced version of the prop that I won the S.A.W. trials at the 05&06 Internats. Due to the shrinkage envolved in reproducing , this prop shows to be very good in the corners as well as in the straight a ways. The reports I recieved from the guys who tested the prototypes were , one driver increased his heat racing speed by 3 MPH and the other driver reached speeds of 57.2 MPH on a radar gun while running in heat racing trim . If anyone would like to purchase a prop , you can contact me at 409-296-2052 monday thru friday 8 to 12 , 1 to 5 central time . prop only 25.00 +shipping

prop plus S&B 45.00 +shipping

ERNIE

I will be callin to see what cha got!

Ron

Will call you next week, see if its any interesting for my tunnels.

Speed , thats what I need.....................

Ronald.

Same hear, Mike
you going to be in jackson and will you have props with you..........Scott
Yes I am preparing for the Jackson Race . I also plan to have props there . ERNIE
i will get one in jackson to save shipping see you there. thanks.............Scott
Dont wait till Jackson or you will be goin slow! I have one and its great tons of speed THANKS ERNIE

I can give a thumbs up to Ernie's prop. I've had one for awhile! Sure hate for the rest of you to get one! :( :( :(

Mark Hopper

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought I might say this new prop was the one that ran out front in most of the heats in Jackson this weekend . It was also the one that Mark Hopper used to win the final race with . I still have two on hand and a order for more on the way . To order one call 409-296-2052.

ERNIE

Just thought I might say this new prop was the one that ran out front in most of the heats in Jackson this weekend . It was also the one that Mark Hopper used to win the final race with . I still have two on hand and a order for more on the way . To order one call 409-296-2052.

ERNIE

Ernie:

Is it also good for a 20 mono? Seems that the same prop, many times works on both. Might even be good for a Sport 20?

Is it a lifting prop or an X Style prop?

Marty Davis

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe it or not Mark Sholunds 1440 mod tunnel prop works very well on my .12 rigger. I wonder about this one...

ERNIE

Ernie:

Is it also good for a 20 mono? Seems that the same prop, many times works on both. Might even be good for a Sport 20?

Is it a lifting prop or an X Style prop?

Marty Davis

Marty This prop has very little lift because of its blade shape . I have never tried it on my 20 mono . Most of my monos do well with more blade area like 3 blades . The prop that I am currently running on my 33 in. Calcraft is a new style also . It is a 3 blade chopper style with 15 degrees of rake . These mono props will be for sale in 4 to 5 weeks.

ERNIE