Homestead Model Boaters First Dist 3 Race Oct 14/15

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

Hey gang this will be our first race as a new club!!!!! With the help of the Miami Ram Club they have givin us their race site to put this event on!!! This is one awesome site with plenty of parking and alot of room for racing... Please go to Dist 3 web site for entry form or let me know and i will fax you one....thanks,,, :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, bring that 75 Technicolor!! scale guys, my scale report from Brandon should be up on the Dist.3 site shortly. :) see ya'll in Miami!

Mark U-5

Technicolor is in its final stages,, putting on the rub railing..this is one detailed scale....circus circus wont be back from seattle...after this saturday it will be narrowed down.... :D chris you know which one i want to race!!!!!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mark;

I had all intentions of drafting a scale report, and forwarding on to you for submission, to Ron, I apologize, I have just been covered up at work with month/quarter/year end task's and the last thing I want to do it sit in front of a computer terminal and write, if you need any input call me on cell # you have

Hey were test Saturday, here in Stuart, if you want to show up, give me a call

Rick

With out a dought YES I don't think there is a race site that is CLOSED to the public at least not here in Florida That would be the quickest way to NOT grown our sport/hobbie

We welcome all spectators at our District 3 races,and if your son is young, Miami race site has to be (in my opinion) the safest site we run at.

NOT THAT ANY OF OUR SITES ARE UN-SAFE

Miami's lake front is all chain link fenced, the HOT pit area is well defined, with chain link fence.

You are welcome to walk through, and visit with the racers, and ask questions at there pit areas (not in the HOT PIT) though

So come on down, introduce your self, and enjoy the show.

Where is park land any way

Rick

Sorry Midway Park, not Park land

Rick

I live in Fl now flascaleboater off of Davie Blvd. I guess I should update my address ;)

What are the chances you guys will offer a RTR nitro class in the future???...I know theres growing interest on this coast but no clubs to race with......Theres 2 modded Vegas's in my family and theres more at the pond we run at.....Im currently looking at getting into riggers but my son wants to race...

Maybe i can discuss this with some one while we are over there for the race???

Jason

Hey Rick, when I Heard Ron Byrd won at Brandon I wrote a scale report that featured Mr. "Pepperoni pup" and also include a little smack talk. :D I am wondering who is going to be the featured driver and boat in my Miami scale report? Squidy?, Pickles? Cucumber? Maybe Pepperoni pup? how about the Candyman? Let the smack talk begin- let me start.... Oh,can I get an Amen for the U-5 Candyman!!! :D

Mark U-5

Hey Rick, when I Heard Ron Byrd won at Brandon I wrote a scale report that featured Mr. "Pepperoni pup" and also include a little smack talk. :D I am wondering who is going to be the featured driver and boat in my Miami scale report? Squidy?, Pickles? Cucumber? Maybe Pepperoni pup? how about the Candyman? Let the smack talk begin- let me start.... Oh,can I get an Amen for the U-5 Candyman!!! :D

Mark U-5

Hey Rick how ya like that? I call you Cucumber once and it looks as though it has been CA'd to ya.

Candyman, I will do my talking on the water in Miami :eek:

man..its getting deep here...but iam keeping my mouth shut,,couldnt even get a scale on plane this weekend or off the bench... but the good news is all problems are fixed so iam ready for the next test date....iam gonna let the big dogs bark..... :lol:

Cucumber????? I got your Cucumber!!!!!

Brandon??? every Dawg gets lucky and finds a bone once in awhile, but most of the time, the Dawg just gets boned.

Move over JERKEY boy, the PAK man is coming through!!!!

Big dawgs barkin???? if ya can't hang with the big dawgs, stay on the porch and bark!!!!!

Yep, Da shizzle has started......

Anyone else want to join in????

Havent had the pickle to pick on for a couple of races, so I guess it's all on you guys!@#$@#!%%

With deepest sincere feelings, HA!!!!

Rick

Man the big dog has barked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: my mouth shut iam gonna sit back and listen!!!! :huh:

That is the Rick we have all come to know and love!! :D Salami boy told me all about you slowing him down at Brandon. He said"Just be a good sport next time and move out of the way so he doesnt have to pass you on the outside"!! :D :D :D

Mark U-5

Back