• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

IRWIN OB Muffled 45 pipe NEW (SOLD)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRWIN OB Muffled 45 pipe FS

Hi :) Is this what they call a "quiet pipe" ,or a standard pipe with an add on muffker?

Re: IRWIN OB Muffled 45 pipe NEW FS

This is the outboard pipe that has the muffler built into the pipe. Yes it is the quiet pipe.

Mike

Does it come with a header??

How much for shipping to Australia?

Yes it has a header. It is for a K&B bolt on. It will be $11 shipping Global Priority. They say it will be 4-6 business days.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I'm also interested in the pipe and am in Oz. Do you have a PayPal account? We'll see what we can work out.

GT ;D

I am not sure where Oz is. Can you fill me in. I don't have a paypal account. Usually I take money orders or if I know you a check.

Mike

Never mind. You bio says Australia. I figured it out.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I can get the money to you via a Western Union Money Order if I can get your address. My e-mail address is on my profile and if you want to send me your address you can consider the pipe sold. Let me know what you reckon.

GT

GT

It is yours. I sent you an email with the address.

Mike

Back