• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hammerhead .46 and Kingcraft K/90 ( all sold)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammerhead

I'm selling my Hammerhead .46 It has been the engine isn't broken in yet, but it has been run 5-6 times. It includes all Aluminum Hardware, titanium turnfin, all the linkages are connected, all radio gear less receiver(3102 for throttle, and 9350 10kg for rudder), and a ported O.S. VX-M .46 with Macs tuned pipe and silencer. It has a Power Surge Tank. It rides very good. Haven't had it leaned out yet, so I think it will run like a bullet. All you need to do is put in a receiver and fuel to run it. 600 dollars plus shipping. Price firm. No trades are breaking it up.

I'm not going to be able to race this year, so I'm selling all my big stuff and will play around with .12s until things settle down.

For pics, look at the Hammerhead.48(project stratogy thread)

Hammer

Hammer

Re:Hammerhead .46(For Sale)

You're not gonna do like Gene are ya? Sell off all your stuff and get out of the hobby, never to be heard from again?

Sorry Gene, couldn't resist ;D

I would compair it to chips or popcorn, Ya might get a belly full, but ya always come back fer more ;)

Gene ;D

Sorry don't have the prototype HH.12 anymore. It is on its way to VEGAS.

I'm not getting out of it, I just had a major schedule change that will keep me from going to any races this season. I will still be going to the pond, but I think I will have to stick to the little stuff until my schedule lightens up. I wanna sell my KINGCRAFT K90, too. 500 bucks plus shipping same as the HH.48. Just pop a receiver in her fuel her up and go. Not a scratch in it.

Both go with several props and extra goodies, too.

Hammer

jeez,

those both sound like awesome deals,

i would snap up the Kingcraft "right quick" if i had the money and my club had a class to race it in [they'd probably let me run with the gasser monos for the first heat, but that would end as soon as i hit the front straight at the same time as a gasser and started the turn when was still only half-way down the straight!!]

lucky thing i've got the $$ and class to race in for that REX .21, it's only a matter of time!

Joe

I also have a Kingcraft XM with a K90 in it. It won the Japan Makers Cup last December. It doesn't have a scratch on it. Never been crashed, and is in the best condition. The K90 has a worked button, and sleeve shim. It also has CMB lower end bearings in the Conrod. It is fed with a O.S. 9B carb. It has a 6V 600mah receiver battery, S3003 throttle servo, S9451 digital servo for the rudder. All linkages are hooked up. It also has a solid titanium tuned pipe and a TRK silencer.

Has a few screws that you can mess around with, too. The 457 seems to be the best. It is on it when it goes out the door. This boat is extremely fast. All it needs to get wet is

a receiver and fuel. It is yours for 500 bucks plus shipping.

If you go to the kingcraft in japan thread, you will be able to see some pics. Maybe!?

Re:Hammerhead .46 and KINGCRAFT/K90(For Sale)

The rigger is sold. Thanks for looking. Still have the KINGCRAFT. It's a deal. You won't be disappointed.

Hammer

Back