• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xxxxxxxx

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are great Prices for these Fixer-uppers. Some of you newbes out there who want to get into riggers should get after them Roadrunners!!!!!!! Im considering buying just because of prices, and I dont need em.

Larry :blink:

If he does not want the 21 road runner how much to ship to 14845 in USA

:unsure: hi wondering if you can tell me if the newby 45 is sub or surface drive and what motor did you run in it?rossi 45?

:unsure: hi wondering if you can tell me if the newby 45 is sub or surface drive and what motor did you run in it?rossi 45?
It is a sub-surface drive And it did have a Rossi 45 in it.

All boats listed are still availalbe, not takers as of yet.

What is left will go to local race next weekend......

Last edited by a moderator:
tell Larry Ill give him $125 shipped for boat 7, (The 21 Roadrunner with Extra Set of Sponsons) I can do paypal also. Shipped to

Larry Gempp Jr.

36171 N. Tara Ct.

Ingleside, Ill 60041

Deal? :blink: PM me , Ill be on.

Larry

Hey Larry, How much for twin eagle 45 in photo!

Mark
Mark click on this link to Larry's price list- http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?act=At...pe=post&id=4911

He has it listed for $200, what a deal. :)
That's fine I'll take it. Sorry I was out of town for a day or so. Thanks Larry
OK Which boat do you want, the first boat you inquired about was boat #8, the black with the rear sponsons sticking out of the cowl. Or do you want the Eagle Twin 45, I am a little confused.............

thanks for answering me on the newby.im looking for a surface drive mono,but im wondering if you still

have any of the rossi 45, and headers for the riggers?thanks

:D i was wondering if nyou could tell me if any props and shafts will come with the riggers and newby. My sons have been running .21 size riggers and mono and ready to move up to .45's.they have saved up for the past year their christmas and odd jobs they have earned and between them would like to get #3rr ,#4rr,3 rossi 45's,and the newby.they are 12 and 14 years old and I think they are ready. they would like to make an offer of $519.37 which is all they have.

Thank You

thanks for answering me on the newby.im looking for a surface drive mono,but im wondering if you still

have any of the rossi 45, and headers for the riggers?thanks
YES JIMMY I HAVE THREE ROSSI 45,S THEY DONT USE HEADERS YOU CONNECT THE PIPE WITH A FLEX BURNPROOF COUPLING FROM ROSSI SALES OF AMERICA.THE ROSSI MOTORS ARE $150.00 EACH AND COME WITH THE STAN SIMPSON BUSHED ROTOR HOUSINGS WHERE THEY DONT WEAR OUT. lhutch45

I'll take the Daytona Twin, will pick up at the Baton Rouge Race, OK. Hey Bill give me a call sometime haven't heard from ya in a while! ! !

Vern :D

As of 9:00 PM 2/02/2006 there are only 3 boats left to sell. They are the:

Dayotna 21 rigger @ $75.00 (Boat # 6)

#4 Road Runner 45 rigger @ $100.00 (Boat #4) ON HOLD PENDING REPLY

Eagle Twin 45 rigger @ $200.00 (Boat # 9)

Newby Craft 45 Mono @ $125.00 (Boat # 5)

:rolleyes: how about boat #4 and boat #8 and the newby plus 2 rossi 45 for $500.00 and my dad will pay for shipping. thanks.

Latest posts

Back