• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New CMB Distributor, North America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
Crapshooter Boats has partnerred with Tidewater Engineering on being the distributor of CMB engines. After transition period, Crapshooter Boats will be the sole distributor for North America.

CMB has put on notice that prices will be increasing after January, 2006. Any orders placed in time before the end of January will be at the current 2005 prices.

This year I have worked some with the 45RS. Timing numbers are great- ran with no changes and found this was the only motor to rival or exceed the Picco 45 Blackhead. Allen Waddle reports the 80 RS is producing tons of RPM's and has the torque to pull any prop. This is what will be in my own personal boats for this next year!

Look for new designed engines becoming available Spring of 2006. These will be 45's and 90's, both will be a single piece crank (hydro version).

Order Information:

Crapshooter Boats

812-988-9208

[email protected]

Tidewater Engineering

318-281-2460

Happy New Year!

I agree Mike, Web presence in 2006 is a must and you will see more benefit ($$$$) than you could imagine. Consider it Stu.

Congratulations Stu and the best of luck to you in your new venture. I am glad we have people such as yourself to help furthur Nitro boat racing!

Have a Happy and prosperous New Yera!

Ron

Last edited:
Web site will come in time. Until then, order by phone or email and either myself or Tidewater will fill ASAP. An order is going in to CMB now on restocking, but there is plenty of product on hand. Thanks for the comments.

Crapshooter Boats has partnerred with Tidewater Engineering on being the distributor of CMB engines. After transition period, Crapshooter Boats will be the sole distributor for North America.
:(

So Tidewater is being dissolved?

:unsure:

-Buck-

haha, yeah it sure is.. I wondered the same thing and thought just as Don did until I reread Stu's post about "North America".

Stu, how will dealer transactions be handled? Will the Tidewater Dealers carry over with Crapshooter Boats?

Not sure, but I think Mike Halam is in Canada?

Don :huh:
It's been a while since I went to school, but Canada was in North America then and still is, right............?

Dick

Not sure, but I think Mike Halam is in Canada?

Don :huh:
It's been a while since I went to school, but Canada was in North America then and still is, right............?

Dick
Hey Dick, never said it wasnt!!

Don :p
North America???? Thats' news to me. I'm still here.

Hey Mike they all have it wrong as they are in South North America. :lol:

As we both know that we are north of them.

Great White North EH! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Buck,

Tidewater will be getting out of this line of business.

Jay,

Tidewater will supply me with current dealers and I'll continue to honor these.

My post on "North America" was not a typo. I have letters from CMB to support this.

Stu;

I am sure that you folks will be doing a bang up job when you finally get the full business going.

Looking forward to the new motors comming out of Italy soon.

take care.

carl cisneros

p.s. tell Bruce i still feel badly about smacking his F Hydro . :(

Don,I have "heard" that the new 21 Valvola is the only one that I am aware of that may be similar to the MAC.
Change the carb and anodize the jacket blue and it's a MAC.

CMB_Valvola_eclate.jpg

Latest posts

Back