• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW OCTURA PROPS FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JOE W

ALL THE FOLLOWING PROPS FOR SALE ARE BRAND NEW IN BAG. 2-1470 14.00 EA 2-1467 15.00 EA 2-1465 15.00 EA 2-X665 15.00EA 4-X465 14.00 EA 1-V967/3 20.00 1-P767/3 20.00 1 ABC-SCHAEFER H50 22.00 PLEASE CONTACT IF INTERESTED. THANKS...

I have a 1/12 scale miss budweiser hydro. My prop broke. The factory prop was plastic. The motor that I am running is the factory .15 water-cooled inboard. Can you tell me what size prop that would be best for my boat. And give me a price.

Thanks,

Justin

JUSTIN I HAVE NO PROPS FOR LESS THAN A .21 SIZE BOAT WE RUN 440/3 ON THE .21. DID YOU BOAT COME WITH A SET UP BOOKLET. POSSIBLE YOU CAN CONVERT THE SPEC PROP TO A METAL PROP. WHAT WAS THE SPEC PROP SIZE FOR YOUR BOAT?

I believe it is a 35mm does that sound right. I am new the this so you will have to excuse me for my knowledge. This is my first boat but I am getting serious about it pretty quick. I just need to learn more about these boats. If you have any information on what I can do to make it faster or handle better please let me know.

Hi try going to e-bay there is a mod kit for the 1/12 Bud that has prop and shaft and a copling that removes the dog bone drive.

I have a 1/12 scale miss budweiser hydro. My prop broke. The factory prop was plastic. The motor that I am running is the factory .15 water-cooled inboard. Can you tell me what size prop that would be best for my boat. And give me a price.

Thanks,

Justin

Back