• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete CNC setup, FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1BS

maxnc 10CL 3 axis mill (4 axis for $500 more) 6" y travel, 8" x travel, and 6" z travel, with 100% made in USA controller and servos, Less than 10 hours use (probably less than 5) alligned table indicated to .0001" X-Y axis. Z axis is indicated to .0005" all axises tightened down to spec. $500 worth of assorted small endmills from 1/64"-3/16" collet set goes up to 5/16"

now the good part...

Control computer, 450mhz pentium 3 dell, loaded with autocad 2002, Autodesk inventor, and MASTERCAM. complete ready to go setup $6000 the only reason why I am selling is i need a bigger shop and a bigger CNC (for real boat stuff). there is $ to be made on this, but I cant afford the big one untill i sell this baby, I hate to see it go. this is perfect for modelers, plug it in the wall and go...

im0006963lx.jpg

1BS said:
maxnc 10CL 3 axis mill (4 axis for $500 more) 6" y travel, 8" x travel, and 6" z travel, with 100% made in USA controller and servos, Less than 10 hours use (probably less than 5) alligned table indicated to .0001" X-Y axis. Z axis is indicated to .0005" all axises tightened down to spec. $500 worth of assorted small endmills from 1/64"-3/16" collet set goes up to 5/16"
now the good part...

Control computer, 450mhz pentium 3 dell, loaded with autocad 2002, Autodesk inventor, and MASTERCAM. complete ready to go setup $6000 the only reason why I am selling is i need a bigger shop and a bigger CNC (for real boat stuff). there is $ to be made on this, but I cant afford the big one untill i sell this baby, I hate to see it go.  this is perfect for modelers, plug it in the wall and go...

im0006963lx.jpg

101489[/snapback]

Wow, you've got the hot setup there. Have you tried the CNC-related groups on Yahoo to sell it, like "machined-hobbiest'", "cnc-user", "diy-cnc" , or "cnc-for-sale"?

Lotta guys would drool all over their shoes for that rig. javascript:emoticon(' :lol: ')

smilie Fred

OK TTT $3000 no software other than the maxnc stuff :lol: with that you can still do the machining it just takes longer.

Last edited:
Back