• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Rossi 65 Piston and sleeve

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richard bourdon

I'm hoping to find 2 pistons and sleeves for a Rossi .65 marine. I can't seem to find any dealer that have these so if anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Richard

Richard,

Can you post a pic of what that sleeve looks like and the outside diameter? I may have what you need.

I'm hoping to find 2 pistons and sleeves for a Rossi .65 marine. I can't seem to find any dealer that have these so if anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Richard
Richard I gave Mark Grannis a Box load of old rossi 65-80-90 and picco parts this year he is on this board. if he can find them? They were new......

DSC03592.jpg

Ok. Great.
The OD is 1.1 inch and here are some pics of the sleeve
DSC03591.jpg

DSC03593.jpg

DSC03592.jpg

Richard,

Thanks for posting. Yours is a different style than mine. Thats why I wanted to see it and measure for comparison. Hopefully posting the pics will help you find something. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like the Rossi .67 sleave. I have three engines with that exact sleave and they measure out as a .67

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like the Rossi .67 sleave. I have three engines with that exact sleave and they measure out as a .67
On the casting of the motor I can see 65. Regardless the pinch between the piston and sleeve is gone. I tried contacting Hyperformance but I haven't heard a word... Would you have a spare piston and sleeve for sale by chance?

Yes the casting is the same from the 65-67 but they changed to .67 with that sleave design. No spares I can part with right now. Some times they are a littlew slow in responding but I have rods and pins comming from them. Call them 714-893-0030 ask for David

Back