WTB Carbon/fiberglass boom tubes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Cesati

Guys,

I am looking for a small amount 6-8" of carbon/fiberglass boom tube material that measures 0.414" ID x 0.505" OD. The material is currently out of stock at kitebuilder.com, but then again, I do not need 5 feet of it! Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Rick

Guys,

I am looking for a small amount 6-8" of carbon/fiberglass boom tube material that measures 0.414" ID x 0.505" OD. The material is currently out of stock at kitebuilder.com, but then again, I do not need 5 feet of it! Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Rick
I probaly have some, I will check tomorrow for a piece that size

PHIL T

I know I have some, just got several tubes for a project. I have both .500 x .414 CF, and .505 x .417 FG. Which do you prefer?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I have some, just several tubes for a project. I have both .500 x .414 CF, and .505 x .417 FG. Which do you prefer?
Thanks Jon and Phil!

Jon...I could use the 0.505 OD x 0.417 ID FG. Send me a PM and we can work out the details.

Regards,

R-

Guys,

Thanks in advance!

Rick
I have a piece 6 1/2 inches long you can get, send me a address

Last edited by a moderator:
Back