• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

whiplash sport 20 ( SOLD )

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi boaters here i have a blazer whiplash sport 20 hydro for sale. i got this in a deal over 12 months ago and have slowly over time refurbished it back to running condition. it has a small blemish on the right hand front sponson where it has been repaired properly by its original owner from the usa. this hydro has walt barney tank installed , speedmaster engine mounts , rudder and strut fitted aswell. there are 2 servos fitted , throttle is a hitec 82mg and the steering servo is a corona 225mg which turns this hydro fine , no torque problems at all. it comes with a os remote needle fitted and also includes shaft. i have left it as a wood colour and applied 2 coats of west system to seal the hull all over inside and out. the cowl is in good condition but does need a paint. i have ran this hydro a few times and it preforms well . no class for this type of 20 boat here in australia so ive only used it as a project boat to pass some spare time. asking price is $320.00us shipped to your door in the usa via air mail. thanks jasewhiplash sport 20 001.JPGwhiplash sport 20 002.JPGwhiplash sport 20 003.JPGwhiplash sport 20 004.JPG. ( SOLD thankyou all )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back