• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vision 20 w/ Novarossi 35plus21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

Up for sale is my gently used Vision 20 tunnel ARTR. Engine is a brand new Novarossi 35plus21 w/ Lights 14.5 mm crank and PTO. Power head sits on a brand new Lawless lower unit w/ OS propshaft . Also includes new Gadjit carbon fiber pipe. Engine has ceramic bearings . Boat is fully rigged w/ servos, fuel tank , 3rd channel mixture control and prop. Asking $800 plus shipping . Pm questions accepted, but only posts here to buy. Paypal or money order accepted. Buyer pays actual shipping. Pictures will be posted soon. Motor is not assembled at this time

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will offer $450 posted for the motor, lower unit and pipe. PROVIDING the motor is new and is not modified.

Cheers

Kris

I will offer $450 posted for the motor, lower unit and pipe. PROVIDING the motor is new and is not modified.

Motor was obtained as follows: case, purchased used w/good ceramic bearings, piston/sleeve/rod/head button purchased new as an assembly, crank and PTO was purchased new and is from Lights, pipe is new, card has had bell intake added, flywheel is OS. Motor was assembled and fired once. Lawless lower is new

I would like to sell as pkg first, give it a few days.

Cheers

Kris

Hey, I've tossed that hull in a few times its my bros old Vision! Nice to see it again!

Latest posts

Back