• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

vends offshore

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

patrice

coque: tunnel en résine

moteur : 7.5 cc K&B

longueur environ 90 cm

boîte radio étanche monté avec bouchon

Complet avec radio, lanceur ...

Chrono maxi : 92 km/h

Photos par simple demande par mail.

Sorry no speak english

Bye

here you go!

boat:poxy glass tunnel hull

engine: K&B 3.5

length 900mm (36inch about)

Comes with complete radio system

speed: 92 km/h

will send photos on request.

post 2

it is the famous Lap Cat 2

comments: If my memory serves me right, the lap cat 2 is 32inches, not 36.

If I made a mistake in the translation, please don't sue me.

Hammer

hammer, ya beat me to it!!

then again, i cant even tell whether that's french or italian, looks to be french but the ciao sure ain't . oh well, my french grades arnt that hot, it would probably have neded up as something about lawnmowing strategies for a Southwestern climate if i had done it!!

Propjockey- sounds like a nice .21, bet my Phoenix could take it though!! [lol] are you serious 'bout getting a 3.5 tunnel?

Joe

looks a little past it's peak.... : :)

cant see your garage, but if your like me an' cant keep your mouth shut 'bout what's being built there than i should know soon enough!! ;D ;D

im kinda depressed right now, the Pheonix is finally in the mail, and the ponds dont have the decency to stay unfrozen like they have been for the past 3 weeks, instead they're finally freezing up!! myabe there are some advantages to living in Texas!!

Joe

Back