• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

two 1/8th Scale hydro's reasonably priced.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toadstoys5

Supporting Member
Im thinning the herd of a couple boats Im offering for sale the following:

Close Call 1/8th Scale complete RTR less engine/pipe/radio. This boat comes as shown (less dummy turbine tube) with rubber speed-master engine mount for CMB, rudder assy, strut, turn-fin, fuel tanks, radio box, wing set with struts and a couple servos & related hardware. This boat is complete as shown and would make anyone an excellent race-boat as it presents well but is not what I call perfect. Has some small chips and scratches (see photos) but is a nice boat overall.

PRICE LOWERED TO: $550

NEW Winston Eagle or similar type 1/8th Scale hydro complete, fully built never rigged or ran and less hardware. Boat comes as shown with fiberglass cowling and rear wing set. This will make a darn nice boat.

PRICE LOWERED TO: $300.

TRADES: Im interested in the following: Any nice CMB engines, TWIN Road-Runner or 60 sized RR Hydro, SS 45 Hydro, 1/8 Scales, Crackerbox or Thunderboat.

I would prefer to sell/trade these hulls to one party as I have a very durable wood box that I would ship in via FedEx ground lower 48 only.

I can be contacted at [email protected] I do NOT check this site for messages very often so e-mail me please.

I have many more pic's if interested.

Thanks, Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m “thinning the herd” of a couple boats I’m offering for sale the following:

“Close Call” 1/8th Scale complete RTR less engine/pipe/radio. This boat comes as shown (less dummy turbine tube) with rubber speed-master engine mount for CMB, rudder assy, strut, turn-fin, fuel tanks, radio box, wing set with struts and a couple servos & related hardware. This boat is complete as shown and would make anyone an excellent race-boat as it presents well but is not what I call “perfect”. Has some small chips and scratches (see photos) but is a nice boat overall.

NEW “Winston Eagle” or similar type 1/8th Scale hydro complete, fully built never rigged or ran and less hardware. Boat comes as shown with fiberglass cowling and rear wing set. This will make a darn nice boat.

TRADES: I’m interested in the following: Any nice CMB engines, TWIN Road-Runner or 60 sized RR Hydro, SS 45 Hydro, 1/8 Scales, Crackerbox or Thunderboat.

I would prefer to sell/trade these hulls to one party as I have a very durable wood box that I would ship in via FedEx ground lower 48 only.

I can be contacted at [email protected] I do NOT check this site for messages very often so e-mail me please.

Thanks, Tom
I LOWERED THE PRICE OF THESE HULLS TO $550 & $300 RESPECTIVELY WILL TAKE $800 FOR THE PAIR.

I wouldn't mind seeing some interior, bottom and back shots of the CC if you have a chance.

Thanks,

Bill

I wouldn't mind seeing some interior, bottom and back shots of the CC if you have a chance.

Thanks,

Bill
Interested in Close call if its glass. What does it weigh more pics to [email protected]

PLEASE REVIEW THE POST: BOTH BOATS ARE FULLY BUILT UP ALL WOOD, NEWTON PLAN HULLS WITH FIBERGLASS COWLINGS. I REPEAT: BOTH BOATS ARE FULLY BUILT UP WOOD HULLS NEITHER BOAT "HULL" IS FIBERGLASS.

I POSTED MY E-MAIL ADDRESS WHERE TO REACH ME AND I WILL POST IT HERE AGAIN. I LOADED ALL THE AVAILABLE PIC'S ON HERE THE SYSTEM WOUILD ALLOW BUT I WILL TRY AND POST MORE AND WOULD BE HAPPY TO E-MAIL ANYONE WHO REQUEST'S THEM FROM ME VIA E-MAIL [email protected]

THANKS, TOM

Tom, some people just do not read!!! post #1 and #5 are clear to me. As this site only allows 4 pic's total to be loaded per user in forsale forum. I also TOOK NOTE that you were more than happy to send pic's upon request to your email address that IS POSTED. Good luck with your sale

Mark

“Close Call” 1/8th Scale complete RTR less engine/pipe/radio. This boat comes as shown (less dummy turbine tube) with rubber speed-master engine mount for CMB, rudder assy, strut, turn-fin, fuel tanks, radio box, wing set with struts and a couple servos & related hardware. This boat is complete as shown and would make anyone an excellent race-boat as it presents well but is not what I call “perfect”. Has some small chips and scratches (see photos) but is a nice boat overall.

NEW “Winston Eagle” or similar type 1/8th Scale hydro complete, fully built never rigged or ran and less hardware. Boat comes as shown with fiberglass cowling and rear wing set. This will make a darn nice boat.

TRADES: I’m interested in the following: Any nice CMB engines, TWIN Road-Runner or 60 sized RR Hydro, SS 45 Hydro, 1/8 Scales, Crackerbox or Thunderboat.

Thanks, Tom
More pic pls to [email protected] thank you DickLoeb :huh: :huh: :huh:

The all wood hull I built back in 1994, newton plans, reversed the offset so the center section in in the middle.

The sponson bottoms are neutral, flat pad, so they can be built to your specific width and depth, and attack angle.

The hull is solid, built right and strong, I was actually surprised to see it for sale ?

Good buy, but I already have 18 Scales in possession, and thats after I thinned the fleet out.

18 Scales
blink.gif
I bet there all RTR.
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

The all wood hull I built back in 1994, newton plans, reversed the offset so the center section in in the middle.

The sponson bottoms are neutral, flat pad, so they can be built to your specific width and depth, and attack angle.

The hull is solid, built right and strong, I was actually surprised to see it for sale ?

Good buy, but I already have 18 Scales in possession, and thats after I thinned the fleet out.
Joe

How easy would it be to make it into the 1989 circus circus?

Joe

How easy would it be to make it into the 1989 circus circus?
Mike,

It has Jones style sponsons, and single angle chine, you would need to remove the tiplets, but pretty close to start with, and of course a cowling.

Thanks, Tom

BOATS HAVE BEEN SOLD, THANKS FOR THE INQUIRIES.

Back