Thunder Tiger Bandit ll

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Cormier

This is the newest rendition of the Bandit Tunnel Hull, comes RTR and handles much better than the original Bandit

Features:

1. High Performance Tunnel Hull design. Approved by World Champion

Jorgen Andersson

2. Light, yet rigid fiberglass hull wioth vinyl stand

3. Pre-painted in three cool color schemes

4. Quick-Remove & Attach upper deck

5. User-Friendly. No need to add weight or balance if equipped with TT

OB Engine

6. 3 Versions available: Super Combo / Engine Combo / Hull only

Suggested price is $ 349.99

Should be available stateside shortly.

Bandit_ll_hulls.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, for the same price as the XM O/B,, and its a looker too :wub:

Kinda makes you wonder. I hope to be one of the first to have these and try one when our water becomes a liquid again, LOL. By the way, this is 34mm longer than the old Bandit.

Bob

Kinda makes you wonder. I hope to be one of the first to have these and try one when our water becomes a liquid again, LOL. By the way, this is 34mm longer than the old Bandit.

Bob
I think we may have seen some of those run in a vid that somebody posted here recently. As I remember they looked

like they were moving along pretty well. I like all three of the colors, I wouldn't be disappointed with any one of them.

This is the newest rendition of the Bandit Tunnel Hull, comes RTR and handles much better than the original Bandit
Features:

Jorgen Andersson

OB Engine

Features:

Jorgen Andersson

OB Engine

Normally people that come into a discussion have a question or comment, do you crazycat04071 ?

Hey Bob,

That hull and one of those 1.19:1 gear'd motors that you have should make a good stock class entry set-up.

Should turn the snot out of the Prather 215 or maybe a X640,,, I have ran a X642 with those set of gears before.

You'll likely get smoked buy a strong running XM but not many can get the most out of those from what I've seen.

If the new hull handles well it should make a reliable, fun combo for someone starting out,, with good looks too!

**** Bob, I think I'm talkin' myself into buyin' one :lol:

JW

ok bob here is my comment...looks nice and i just wanted to give jerry a hard time here.. the price of the os reflects the butt whippin you could give people if you replace the tt with the os on this hull..lol

tk :D

Hey Bob,That hull and one of those 1.19:1 gear'd motors that you have should make a good stock class entry set-up.

Should turn the snot out of the Prather 215 or maybe a X640,,, I have ran a X642 with those set of gears before.

You'll likely get smoked buy a strong running XM but not many can get the most out of those from what I've seen.

If the new hull handles well it should make a reliable, fun combo for someone starting out,, with good looks too!

**** Bob, I think I'm talkin' myself into buyin' one :lol:

JW
That's the nice part of their combo, it comes with the TTR9567 motor, but you cannot buy the motor alone, only parts at this point in time. They said that all the kinks have been worked out and that if you use the TTR motor you do not have to do any balancing. I think it's going to be a good combination fo someone new to tunnels.

Bob

ok bob here is my comment...looks nice and i just wanted to give jerry a hard time here.. the price of the os reflects the butt whippin you could give people if you replace the tt with the os on this hull..lol

For an Extra $350 :lol: ,, and just to mention the $98 piston&sleeve,, grrrrrr, piece-o-junk at that!,, the sleeve anyway.

Overall cost has its place too ya know,, specially now , cod licker :p

For an Extra $350 :lol: ,, and just to mention the $98 piston&sleeve,, grrrrrr, piece-o-junk at that!,, the sleeve anyway.

Overall cost has its place too ya know,, specially now , cod licker :p

hahahaha..lol... lol... terry you shouldnt bring a knife to a gun fight...lol......

alden

Hay Terry you need to explain to me about this OS an TT but whipping?? :huh:

i thought it was a TT an OS but whipping :lol:

water is getting soft around hear

an Jerry how about a history lesson on the gear sets

or Bob whats the difference

Marty

tim duggan has had pretty good success with the 1:19.1 ratio.. like jerry said you can sling the heck out of some props with that ratio.. up to a x642... where the 637 and sometimes 640 are pretty much the only props you would need for the 1:04.1..

alden

Back