Ten Years Of Reflection

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

I will never forget my first trip to Brandon and getting hooked watching Rod run his gas rigger in testing- Thanks Rod Hendricks-
default_cool.png

Or my first trip to Blue Lake and watching Jerry break the Mono Gas record at the time - or Chris Harris and Wilmer and Ray Fuller setting records at the first SAWS I attended .

Or sitting around at the cabin with Brian Buass /Ray Fuller/ Chris Harris/ Ron Green/ Jerry Crowther Doug Smock and more shooting the breeze after a day of fun.

I will never forget my first heat of 40 mono against Gene Mongar and company and thinking **** this guys fast
default_ph34r.png

I will never forget the first time I beat Gene and won an Overall in 40 mono for the season .

I will never forget Perry Walters letting me drive one of his back up boats in Scale to set the hook in me- Thanks Perry
default_cool.png

I will never forget the first time Mic put together the Tri-Oval at Brandon and how cool the STORM series was ,

Nor will I forget the good times we put on the first ever Herb Stewart Challenge Race, nor will I forget the BEST of the BEST raced at that very first race- and will for years to come.

I guess what Im trying to say is- when I get called out for being a keyboard racer (Bob K) You may at some degree be right , I dont leave Fl- Dont have to ( three clubs 20 mins in any direction from my house) and hands down the best tunnel racers in the country - Not to mention the rest -

WHY WOULD I ????

Next time you want to call me out - in private or not- get your facts in line , just not what your two little buddies told ya okay
default_wink.png

Andy

Okay , lets round this out with a little reality and why I made my post.

Since the end of the Tunnel race in Charleston , I have been made out to be a bad guy because I shared some REALITY of what happened up there.

I have been warned that I wasnt there and its not my problem- I didnt see it , so shut up , ect ect ect .

Well guess what , as much as a few certain people hate it- reality is reality - period .

In the day and age of the internet/smart phones -ect - its gonna happen
default_huh.png

Ron got caught cheating a second time in the same class with the same motor he used at the fall nats - Yeah I know. I wasnt there so I dont know what Im saying/what Im talking about /running my mouth -

The real gentlemen that where there can fill in these blanks . - The fact that the paperwork was never filled out/turned in/filed- for the first one is IRRELEVANT and frankly a BS excuse.

And John somehow never raced a certain select few racers at the last wtc - Honestly if you have ever set up a race in RCRacing events( I have ) -and with 5 heats and that many racers- its impossible - but yeah
default_sleep.png
- Im the bad guy for calling out the things that more than one racer at the event complained about. Show the heat sheets and prove me wrong before you send me another pm John.

Im gonna take my keyboard and walk away for a bit - the spin masters are already way hard at work covering their bases and frankly its weaker than accusing a guy of never leaving the state and keyboard racing - when in all reality , the only things I have brought to light - ARE TRUE.

I may rub a few people the wrong way and thats fine- if you cant handle truth and want to hide behind this kind of crap so be it-

The rest of us know reality
default_sleep.png

No its honesty , there seems to be a problem with that lately- no bad guy good guy.

I'm sure I'm gonna get spanked for speaking my mind- but if the truth hurts that bad so be it. I keep hearing I dont know what I'm talking about and who leaked this info to him - blah blah blah -

REALLY ????

No its honesty , there seems to be a problem with that lately- no bad guy good guy.

I'm sure I'm gonna get spanked for speaking my mind- but if the truth hurts that bad so be it. I keep hearing I dont know what I'm talking about and who leaked this info to him - blah blah blah -

REALLY ????
Andy,

I don't know you and I surely don't know what happened at the race(s) you mention. but I have to say this: I've only been involved in this for about three years now, and I really get put off by the people who take this way too seriously. Look, we're out there playing with toys. If I'm interested in getting into the hobby and all I see is guys screaming at each other about trivial crap like "hold your lane" or "I didn't jump the start" then I'm not going to bother.

How much did they pay you to say that
default_laugh.png

Kidding Jim , first and foremost - I LOVE RACING RC BOATS period, Give it some time
default_sleep.png

Your first reply reply is -

This is serious business,

The next one you ride me about sending the wrong message to new boaters ,

When I try to lighten the mood some , I get whatever ??? LOL

Say no more
default_wub.png

Andy

I just called you and left you a message to call me. I don't put people down on iwaters publicly,because it is a no-win situation for everyone involved. I believe my credentials speak for me and I know all parties involved at the race. We will talk and then you can publish your findings. Who knows, we may even become friends

Latest posts

Back