• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

techno power21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve wood

we have a new technopower 21 inboard that we were going to test,but since the company has gone belly up,i have no interest in running it as parts won't be available. the crank seems to be the same as a nova,but the sleeve o.d. is larger,and nova parts won't interchange,so when it's shot the motor is done. motor comes minus flywheel,cone,and carb,but i have a new nova carb i can supply,and should have a nova flywheel and cone as well.it has the short car crank

the motor is well made and i liked the liner but it doesn't make any sense for us to run it.it would make a good engine if you don't plan on racing it. $185 shipped to the usa.free carb and flywheel if you need it

I'm not jumping Steve's thread but I also have one but it is an OB with a K&B PTO and a flywheel by Mark Leyde. Put both together and you will have parts for a couple of seasons. It has never been started and has the serial no 11/5-0001. I think it's the first one.

Back