Sport B tunnel for IMPBA US 1 2022

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The IMPBA board has voted to allow Sport B tunnel to run for US 1. It was passed as a trial rule and will be voted on by the IMPBA membership after the trial period.
Who is Fred? Please make sure to follow forum rules. Thanks.. very important post.. (UPDATE). I was reading this on my Phone and unknown to me was the lack of name and signature)..

Last edited:
In Mikes defense, signatures do not come up when looking on my phone, so I assume it is the same for most :)

Edit: Great news on the B Sport US 1 for sure

yes.. thanks you.. Kris is right.. his name did not show up.. thanks Kris!.. I was like.. WHATTTTTTTTTTTT...LOL

Carl, go lick some oil off your boat............ LOL.. BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. just kidding..

Sorry Fred.. I know Fred Lumb but not Fred685

Grim

Last edited:
It has taken 40 years to get this done. Thank you Fred and Rick and EVERYBODY who helped with this effort. Now who will be the lucky driver to have the first US1 Sport Outboard trophy? After all this time the first sport trophy should be at least six feet tall!

Back