• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling it all off.....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I am not as experienced as most of you but Russ's twin has got to be one of the best engineered twins out there. I have been at the pond when Russ was testing this boat and wow! Hell of a deal!!! By the way I will take the glow beast. I also did the video on the boat at the test pond

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I am not as experienced as most of you but Russ's twin has got to be one of the best engineered twins out there. I have been at the pond when Russ was testing this boat and wow! Hell of a deal!!! By the way I will take the glow beast. I also did the video on the boat at the test pond
Thanks Jack. The glowbeast is yours. See ya later....

Things are not going real well with finances here, forced to sell everything I have left. Here ya go... PM or e-mail with questions..
Twin 80 Roadrunner For Sale

I am forced to sell my baby. Twin Roadrunner with CMB 80's. This boat has been raced once in District 7. Boat comes with the following. Complete hull, Pair of CMB 80 greenheads that have about 1-1/2 gallons through each. They are very well taken care of. (2) CMDi AB67 Pipes with bushings. Walt Barney fuel tanks, Don Ferrette third channel bases with OS needles. Standard hi Torque MG throttle, (2) MG Mini mixture and ¼ scale MG Hi-torque rudder servo. All Speedmaster hardware. 1667 Props. This boat is ready to run, will come with all electronics, 6v NiCd battery, including the Futaba 3PM transmitter on channel 87 with spare 80 crystals. Add fuel, charge battery and run. Boat is painted with PPG automotive paint with clear. Also have a wooden stand for it. Pictures can be seen at: https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-15709 Check out the videos as well here:

Russell hate to you selling out! Good Luck!! jw

Is this $20.00 for the pair?

Roger Newton Scale Drawings

Plan #149 / 1987 Miss Bud. Plan #137 / 1984 Squire Shop. Both sets have all three sheets. $20.00 shipped with tracking. Cash, money order or personal check only.

Is this $20.00 for the pair?
Roger Newton Scale Drawings

Plan #149 / 1987 Miss Bud. Plan #137 / 1984 Squire Shop. Both sets have all three sheets. $20.00 shipped with tracking. Cash, money order or personal check only.
Yes.
I'll take them. Can you PM me your address for payment?
PM Sent...

russell i'll take the gps, please and i will call you later man this is hard to except, man hope thing get better for you.

Russell

i will take teh fire fighter 45 plans/cd

shoot me your address.

thanks

carl cisneros

Back