• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

rico 31 inch electric hull with hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Finch

Supporting Member
Rico 4s electric hull 31 inches long with transom hardware, rudder servo, and 1/4 inch cable. $100 shipped USA paypal.

Also 2500 kv motor made by neu 1527/0.5/s/8mm with flex hex. Will fit in rico hull for 3s play boat or 4s racer. I set 1/4 mile impba oval record with 2500 kv mtr in wild thing on 6s. $150.00 shipped USA paypal.

Mtr mount for rico for a neu mtr shipped $30.00.

I think this is a castle controller. It was used in the rico with a 2200 kv mtr and worked well. The 2200 kv mtr has already been sold. Controller $75.00 shipped paypal USA.

Crico rear view.jpg.pngrico inside.jpg.pngrico bottom.jpg.pngRico.jpg.png2500 kv mtr.jpgrico mtr mouint.jpgan sell as a package deal all for $325 shipped USA paypal.

castle.jpg

Hi John, what is the width of the motor mount...I forget...lol!

And, I will take the esc! Maybe mounts too...

Kent,

I am pretty sure it is 3 inches.

Curtis,

Since Kent was first to say he wanted the esc let me see where that goes and I will let you know. You have next dibs.

John

Curtis and John, I am willing to withdraw my offer to take the esc and motor mounts as long as Curtis buys the whole lot from you at your asking price (which is a killer deal!) If this deal falls through with Curtis, then I would like the ESC and motor mount. Would rather see you sell complete John.

BTW...the ESC is a Castle 240...up to 6S lipo.

The mounts are made for a 1515 Neu motor...

This boat used to be mine and is super strong and was plenty fast...it is now dialed with John's work on redoing the running hardware...nobody know monos and their setups like John does!!

-Kent

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks kent. I sent you a pm on another controller I have.

Curtis, are you still interested. I will send my paypal info via personal message in case you are ready to purchase.

Post #6...240 amps...Easy now!..."I'm interested" does not mean "I will take it"...and you never asked to be "next in line" if MY deal with John (for the ESC) fell through...DONE DEAL!

Darryl,

Curtis bought the who package. I thought you could see that in the post. I did not know the answer to your question is why I did not answer it.

John

Darryl,

Curtis bought the who package. I thought you could see that in the post. I did not know the answer to your question is why I did not answer it.

John
I would like to add to this...
Darryl,within minutes after you had asked, "so what is the ESC amp rated I'm interested", I said "I will take it" <--- at that point your answer was moot, sorry to say...just wanted to make this all clear so there is no finger pointing going on...Hell, after all, I didn't get the ESC either...I thought letting it go to someone who wanted to buy the whole package was the right thing to do.

Keep looking, there are always esc's for sale here...

Peace,

Kent

Back