Reasonable quality RTR boats..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If were getting back on topic as the original question was "value for money"............ I think the Miss Emily is as good as it gets!

Well I've been away from a pc for a few days and did not expect to see this when I got back. I didn't know that this forum was set out to alienate certain boat makers. I just saw a question that was asked on a forum and gave my honest opinion of one of the boats I OWN, and get nothing but static about it. I am not, nore was I trying to PROMOTE any boat maker, just answering a question. I suppose some people are just too insecure to accept a quality boat into the market.

Well I've been away from a pc for a few days and did not expect to see this when I got back. I didn't know that this forum was set out to alienate certain boat makers. I just saw a question that was asked on a forum and gave my honest opinion of one of the boats I OWN, and get nothing but static about it. I am not, nore was I trying to PROMOTE any boat maker, just answering a question. I suppose some people are just too insecure to accept a quality boat into the market.

I'm very happy to hear you had good luck with your Dominator.

But, do your homework on James, the owner/manager/affiliate of the companies mentioned by Tom. You'll than understand

We're not insecure at all, just trying to prevent any more boaters from being added to the long....... list of his victims.

We just don't appreciate thieves around here.

No more to be said.

Last edited by a moderator:

This site is not out to Alienate anyone. The great thing about this site is that people are allowed to give their honest opinion be it positive or negative. Many people have been ripped off by the owner of Dominator. So myself and others have expressed that it is best just to stay away from them. I am glad that you like your boat and I hope you get to enjoy it for many years to come.

Zach

Back