• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RCboatcompany.com /Steve G - 1/8 scale Carbon Rear Wing Set (Bud style for 1990s & up)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicholashansen

Steve Gualtieri (rcboatcompany.com scale hydros) manufactured rear wing set, all carbon fiber, made for modern style turbine boats, about 1990 and up (a few older Bud boats may have had this style pre-1990s as well).

The uprights have been joined and high density pink foam was epoxied inside, however they are far from finished and the seams need to be filled in and the bond strengthened, they could easily be separated if desired with a little dremel work or lacquer thinner, etc. The horizontal is in two pieces and needs trimming and assembly, I can include a little more high density foam for flotation if you would like. All pieces are full carbon fiber and epoxy construction.

55$ USD plus shipping

20160327_045713.jpg

20160327_045748.jpg

Correct me if im wrong, but I thought 1982 was the final year for Atlas Van Lines in H1??

either way, I dont believe these wings would not work with any respective Atlas boats. Those boats I believe had Lucero style wings, in that the half round indentation on the bottom of the uprights in the wings im selling, are not present.

SG940WS-390x250.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back