• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RC Toy Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamer25cc

Readiness: RTR

Condition:

Why Selling: want to spend more time with family, camping and atvs

Willing to Trade: No

Item Description:

I have a aeromarine cyclone for sale, it will come with a rc230 water cooled zenoah, a cooper quiet pipe, and speed master hardware, You will need to buy a new water pick up and stuffing tube, Fed ex damaged this boat while in transit. There are a few scratches on top, and around the sponsens. View pics. This boat will come rtr with am radio and receiver. I will also include a prop.

U.S. buyers only!!!

Buyer to pay actual shipping costs.

Priced right at 500.00 will take less than 50.00 to get it on the water.

No trades please!!!

will take paypal, but i get charged 3% so will you.

Thanks

screamer25cc

RTR

Condition: Used Excellent

Why Selling: Looking to get into a new hobby, spending time with family...

Willing to Trade: No

Item Description:

Warehouse hobbies man o war with 30cc homelite xp version. Comes rtr with a 30cc water cooled homelite engine, water cooled tuned pipe, whh water pump, clutch: so you can idle in the water to make it look even more sweet!, whh xp drive, Jr xs3 radio and rs 300 rec. no more crystals, Hobbico dual bb giant scale servo (cs-80) for the steering, and a jr z270 for the throttle. Will also include a new gas tank from whh, a prather 280 SS S/B/P PROP which isn't cheap. Jr 1100mah battery and charger also included.

I would also like to sell a trailer that fits this boat like a glove, has dual axles, working jack, and lights, and even license plate.

Then we have the Monster E-Maxx that pulls it all!!! This thing is sweet, Has a trailer hitch already mounted! Comes with all that you see in my gallery photos, Yes two sets of tires and rims, two bodies, one set of 2400 batteries, and one set of 3000 batteries (not shown) also a megatech charger that will charge one set while your playing with the other. Comes with a rs 300 if you purchase all three!!! If you don't, will come with stock radio and rec.

Will sell as package deal for ONLY 1500.00

NO TRADES!!!! Unless you have a 95 or newer Yamaha banshee 350, warrior 350, or what have you. In any case, I am looking for a two stroke atv 350cc or higher.

U.S. BUYERS ONLY!!!

look in my gallery for tons of pictures.

Shipping is not included in price. I will not screw you on shipping charges, they will be actual. But prepare yourself they may be high.

Thanks screamer25cc

Please go to my gallery on rcu to view all pics

Back