• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PT 82U55 (SOLD)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larcor69

Supporting Member
OK my fellow fine featherd friend's, I really need to move this, I am doing a relist of this same boat BUT I have updated pic's, We have here a NEW Phil Thomas 82U55 hull, all hardware, ,,ext. speedmaster strut, T-lined stuffing tube,scale boats rudder, Mike Huges turn fin, speedmaster engine mount's, Radio Box is set up, (just need's mounting will take standard High T, steering servo and 2 mini-servo's) I will include 2 digital mini's made for the servo mount, (40+$ each), A BOB V. 3rd Channel needle,OPS .67 pipe with mount,header and muffler,scale Merlin pipe's, cockpit gage's, scale driver, cockpit almost completed, Picco .67 exr, this engine is LIKE new, just installed new bearing's, and the P/S is still tight,IT ALSO has a Rod Geharty CARB SETUP, have the American Speedy print decal set, (blue 1983) set, I have the corrected size coming from RadioControll DECALS coming in the mail, should be here any time, plus the set's that I got, which is 2 complete set's,(but there too large), BLUE PRINT of how to paint it with paint code's also, I will throw in a P/S/P X455/3 blade prop and cable too!!..I am only asking 650.00 for all this shipped in USA,

Last edited by a moderator:
OK my fellow fine featherd friend's, I really need to move this, I am doing a relist of this same boat BUT I have updated pic's, We have here a NEW Phil Thomas 82U55 hull, all hardware, ,,ext. speedmaster strut, T-lined stuffing tube,scale boats rudder, Mike Huges turn fin, speedmaster engine mount's, Radio Box is set up, (just need's mounting will take standard High T, steering servo and 2 mini-servo's) I will include 2 digital mini's made for the servo mount, (40+$ each), A BOB V. 3rd Channel needle,OPS .67 pipe with mount,header and muffler,scale Merlin pipe's, cockpit gage's, scale driver, cockpit almost completed, Picco .67 exr, this engine is LIKE new, just installed new bearing's, and the P/S is still tight,IT ALSO has a Rod Geharty CARB SETUP, have the American Speedy print decal set, (blue 1983) set, I have the corrected size coming from RadioControll DECALS coming in the mail, should be here any time, plus the set's that I got, which is 2 complete set's,(but there too large), BLUE PRINT of how to paint it with paint code's also, I will throw in a P/S/P X455/3 blade prop and cable too!!..I am only asking 650.00 for all this shipped in USA,
PMed ya again!

put the check in the mail Bill, I will box her up!!..Corey

Thats right you guys....I BOUGHT IT!!! I wonder if there's like a rehab clinic for this kind of stuff...cause i gotta be OUTTA MY MIND!!! it was just too good a deal to pass up!

Thanks Bill!

I really appreciate it. I have been staring at this deal since day one, figuring out how I could buy it and get away with it. It was driving me nuts! Have fun with it and post some pics of the finished product.

Cheers,

Kevin

Thats right you guys....I BOUGHT IT!!! I wonder if there's like a rehab clinic for this kind of stuff...cause i gotta be OUTTA MY MIND!!! it was just too good a deal to pass up!

Thanks Bill!

I really appreciate it. I have been staring at this deal since day one, figuring out how I could buy it and get away with it. It was driving me nuts! Have fun with it and post some pics of the finished product.

Cheers,

Kevin
I will definately second that emotion!! Was eating me up! Thank You Bill :p

Thanks Bill!

Cheers,

Kevin
Will do kevin....Ive got the same hull painted up as the 82 Executone and it runs pretty good so now i figure i can use this as a back up boat although i will paint it up as the 83 American Speedy Printing since he has the graphics for the boat also....this could be a very low budget scale boat if im careful.....It was driving me nuts too! Thanks, Bill

Thanks Bill!

Cheers,

Kevin
Will do kevin....Ive got the same hull painted up as the 82 Executone and it runs pretty good so now i figure i can use this as a back up boat although i will paint it up as the 83 American Speedy Printing since he has the graphics for the boat also....this could be a very low budget scale boat if im careful.....It was driving me nuts too! Thanks, Bill

You don't need no stinking back up boat- TRAILER QUEEN,

lets finish the rest of this - feel good story ;)

Executone does have a good ring too it :huh:

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Have fun with it Bill, if I didnt need the extra money right now I would have kept her, I have 4 other boats to race this summer anyways, 2 nitro's and 2 gasser's, I should be all set..Corey

Back