Prop Guide

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Seybold

Supporting Member
Hi,

I was wondering does anyone know if there's a prop guide out there. I have a lot of different hulls and motor combos both gas and nitro and was looking for a guide that had various manufacturers listed (ABC, Octura, Propworks, etc....) and what sized props work with what.

If not how do most boats determine what will work? Or at least a starting point.

Thanks for any info.

I think there are to many variables with hull / motor/ and set-up to know what prop works with what. I ask the prop guru's and go from there. Find something close and tweek it from there. IE prop anvil / pitch gauge !!

Very comprehensive chart!!!
But, it still lacks the info I/we need for the smaller boats. .21, .45, scale and, other FE boats.
Just got done a few minuets ago pleading with Jim at ABC props to put out current chart(s). In particularly a hand held size we can carry in our tool boxes. I KNOW someone posted where to find a chart for ABC props newer than 2010- And I know I made SURE to make a note of it... I can't find it...
I found the 2019 ABC chart. Thanks to Timbo Whalen back on a post here On I.W. july 27th 2021. Thanks everyone, especially Timbo !!!

Ken

Last edited:
Jim (or someone there) just sent me a tag or whatever you call it for a 1-1-2022 ABC prop chart.
I don't know how to up load or whatever, sorry... I'll see what I can do later. I asked Jim to please post a useable link to his 1-1-2022 chart to I. W....
THANKS, JIM (or whom ever!)

Ken

Last edited:
Hi,

I was wondering does anyone know if there's a prop guide out there. I have a lot of different hulls and motor combos both gas and nitro and was looking for a guide that had various manufacturers listed (ABC, Octura, Propworks, etc....) and what sized props work with what.

If not how do most boats determine what will work? Or at least a starting point.

Thanks for any info.
Hi,

Thanks for any info.
Hi,

Thanks for any info.
Hi,

Thanks for any info.

Attachments

• abc_PropChart_2022.pdf
    583 KB · Views: 1
Back