• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

prather LapCat 3 + K&B 11cc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex_f

prather LapCat 3 + K&B 11cc

like the add says, I have a yellow lapcat 3 which I haven't used for about 2 seasons since I've been busy with school and all. the hull is in great shape (no modifications) and the motor is SOLID!!! I would recomment taking it apart and giving it a good clean since i have not used the boat in a while. I made a mold for a new cowel (since I think the lapcat looks kind of goofy) but with the new cowel, it looks more realistic. I have no other parts to give but the hull & motor, and I'll through in a half built radio box and 2 standart futaba servos. this picture was taken the last season it was in use . the radio box is no longer there because I had started building another one which is alot taller so only the new cowel will fit (not shown)if your really interested, then email me and I'll send you some pics. Asking $300(us) + shipping

http://www.intlwaters.com/yabbse/attachmen...nts/LapCat3.JPG

Back