Plans Wanted for Jerry Dunlap 20" Kneeler Outboard Racer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Clark

I discovered this very cool little outboard racer on the Classic Hydros FB page. Apparently it was designed by Jerry Dunlap and it was a construction article in RC Boat Magazine in 2016. I'd love to get plans (and a copy of the article) for this boat. I am just getting into 1/5.2 scale outboard racing boats, and have kits for a Saucy Shingle hydro and FooLing runabout. This Jerry Dunlap kneeler hydro would be a great addition since it looks like a D class hydro to me. I already have the TFL/OSE 3000 Kv outboard motor.

Attachments

• Jerry Dunlap kneeler OB.jpg
    Jerry Dunlap kneeler OB.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 166
HELP!! Did I send the drawings for my 3S Kneeler to an IW member, tell him to make a copy, and then return the drawings? I cannot locate the plans for the 3S Kneeler in my shop. As the first post indicates, I have a request for the drawings.

JD

JD, if those were included in with the plans you sent me, then they went south to Joe Petro. I do have the Kneeler plans, but only paper, not soft copy.

JD, if those were included in with the plans you sent me, then they went south to Joe Petro. I do have the Kneeler plans, but only paper, not soft copy.
Hi Mark,
I don't think sent you the 3S Kneeler plans. I need to check my PMs and maybe I have the information there.
Thanks for responding and Merry Christmas.
JD

Wasn't certain what was in the group I was given as they made their way quickly to Joe.

Welcomed and Merry Christmas to you my friend.

Ironically, I had sent the drawings to Steve Courts in Brownsburo, AL and Al Clark lives in Madison, AL. Apparently the towns are fairly close to each other. Steve suggested they just meet up and he'd give Al the plans. How cool is that?

JD

Latest posts

Back