• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Old Transmitters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPeterson

Looking for collectors. Three Futaba FP-T2F. No. 3 throttle does not work. Maybe fixable. $25.00 each for nos. 1 and 2. $20.00 for no. 3.

One Airtronics XL9000. $25.00

One Futaba FP-3EGX - never used. $50.00 SOLD Terry PP

All in very good condition. Pretty sure I can find all the matching receivers - if they sell I will look for them.

$125.00 for all five shipped conus. First I'll take it. paypal [email protected]

Also posting on RC Groups

100_3851.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Doug, can you give more details on Airtronics XL9000? such as 2ch or 3ch? AM or FM? what frequency?

Also, would you like to ship to Hong Kong and possible postage? Thanks!

Patrick - Radio is a 2 channel, 27.195 green (5).

I'll check with my local post office tomorrow on the shipping. I have no idea what the cost would be.

Doug

Thanks Doug, i look forward to hearing your postal quote. Also, if you means the 27.195 is AM 27mhz frequency?

The system is'nt comes with receiver and one servo? I also like to know the cost for Futaba 2F with receiver (No. 1 or 2)

but must need to know the frequency.

Patrick

Patrick. Costs are around $60.00 to send to Hong Kong for a 4-5lb package. The 27.195 is an AM frequency. I do have the one receiver and one servo for the system.

For the Futaba brown boxes I have a 78, a 62 and a 72. The 72 has a faulty throttle switch. I have al the receivers for these as well as a bunch of servos and wire harnesses. I currently have a local guy looking at the 78 but nothing confirmed yet.

I could put a package together if you wanted to take all. Helps me get these items out of my shop.

Doug

Doug, many thanks for your help but the shipping costs are most higher than expected. It seems be impossible to pack with

XL9000 & T2F(w/receiver) together with one package within 4-5 lbs shipment so i am sorry to said i'll pass them.

Patrick

Latest posts

Back