• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Novarossi Carburetors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Settle

First, let me introduce myself. I am Jananne Settle. I am Greg Settle's daughter. I am posting this topic on his behalf.

My dad died in July 2016 after a courageous battle with lung cancer. He died peacefully so I find comfort in that.

My dad was an excellent engine machinist and I am selling parts from his estate.

I was told these new Novarossi Carburetors are for boat engines.

If you are interested, feel free to make an offer.

Thanks for looking
Jananne

FullSizeRender44.jpgFullSizeRender45.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they appear for a .21/3.5 cc Nova Rossi marine engine. Looked on the novarossi.us. com site for.a value, as they look unused. $45 each new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn, we were typing at the same time. You would know better than me (-; Still, $45 new for any NR marine carb on Ron's site.

Yes I didn't notice the scale in the background and since the three carbs look just like the .12 carbs I use I made the assumption they were for .12's. Might need to get a measurement of the neck before you buy.

Sorry for any confusion I might have caused!

GQ

It's all good, Glenn! Looking at the scale in the pic, they appear to be close to 5/8" or close to 15mm, JMHO (-;

Back