• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$ New lower prices until 11.14.09 K&B OPS .60 eng's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike 1320

11.09.09 :D

Pictures http://s778.photobucket.com/albums/yy62/chimcmc2005/?albumview=slideshow

Brand new OLD K&B engines and used R/C engines plus misc parts.

Most boaters know airplane folk’s that might be looking for these engines. The used engines are good to get someone started in boating cheap for fun. Prices just somewhere to start can deal on everything just ask.

Mike Caruso contact me [email protected] or 312-437-1320

Lot A - $ 200.00 FIRM or SWAP for one brand new 3.5 K&B #8916 Marine engine

Three used complete K&B .40-S Pylon race engines RTR, engine stamped # R replacement case with Kavan carb made in Germany, engine stamped # 1233 with K&B carb and engine case no stamp # replacement case with Venturi.

Used K&B .40-S Pylon race engine cases first is # 846 with a sleeve that NR milled off exhaust stack and drilled out mounting holes. The second used K&B .40-S Pylon race engine case # 846 no sleeve, milled off exhaust stack and drilled out mounting holes.

Lot B - $ 500.00 FIRM

Four – Brand New Engines # 8065 K&B .40-S Pylon race engines serial # 2100 box marked same 2100 perfect for a collector the box contents is as it came for K&B in 1972. Serial # 2331 same 2331 as the first one except I photo copied the instruction sheet that was missing. Serial # 445 wrong box same as the first one except, I photo copied the instruction sheet that was missing and it has one wrong screw that holds the fuel shut off arm to the Venturi.

Lot C - $ 100.00 OFFER or swap for ?????

Two Brand new in the boxes # 4011 K&B .40 Aero engines RTR with carbs and mufflers.

Lot D - $ 250.00 Sold

Two Brand new in the boxes # 8013 K&B .40 Torpedo engines rear rotor with R/C carbs.

Lot E - $ 100.00 Sold

Four - Used K&B 3.5 engines # 1 Marine inboard with up right front carb and muffler was a runner. # 2 Marine inboard with side intake new sleeve, piston crankshaft and bearings never run. # 3 Marine inboard with side intake very nice sleeve and piston RTR, # 4 Marine inboard with side turns nice just needs a pinch to the sleeve and a back plate.

Lot F – $ 200.00 OFFER or SWAP I need 2.4 dual stick radio trs+ rec

One-Used OPS .60 complete engine with slide valve carb. It was an older AERO red top converted for Marine use. It has a very nice piston, sleeve bearings turns very nice tight at top RTR. Extra parts back plate with rotor, Marine cylinder head, engine case with good piston sleeve, and rod some Nitro etching but will run fine. Bare engine case had a rod break but is ok.

NOTE: If you find a crankshaft housing complete, you will have a second complete engine using the extra parts sold with this engine.

Lot G – $ 40.00 OFFER or swap for a new Hanger 9 12v 7 Ah 75000 .187 terminals

Five used Marine flywheels K&B 3.5 or 7.5 flywheels plus 5 Octura aluminum flywheels.

Lot H - $ 100.00 FIRM or SWAP for a new $90.00 heavy duty starter

Misc 3.5 + 7.5 parts new and used LAW 7.5 outboard exhaust throttle, rear exhaust throttle inboard, one side intake front housing with crankshaft, two H2O heads, two 3.5 mufflers, one 7.5 muffler, 3.5 case sleeve, piston, rod and H2O head cracked exhaust bolt hole plus six misc carbs.

Lot I - $ 40.00 FIRM or swap for a new Hanger 9 12v 7 Ah 75000 .187 terminals

Heads button style that fit .40-S & 6.5 aero and Marine engines.Also one 7.5 Marine head machined to fit above engines.

Lot J - $ 40.00 FIRM or swap for a new Hanger 9 12v 7 Ah 75000 .187 terminals

Used K&B carbs old style about .340 I.D. X .435 O.D. silver from .40 size

engines with needle valves and three late style needles, lock nuts and holders.

Thanks for looking. MC IMPBA # 4261-S that means I am old LOL[/img]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back