• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale NEW K45 ENGINES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom galdys

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2 NEW K45's each with new additional backplates and rotors, head buttons and head shims, $300.00 each
2 Used K45's great condition smooth and very good condition with additional NEW backplates, head button and head shims $250.00 each
1 LOT of 4 Crankcases, 2 Flywheels, 5 new backplates, 1 new carb, 2 crankshafts.
Willing to mix and match. Tell me what you want or need. Prices are shipped to lower 48

Attachments

• DSCN0648.JPG
    DSCN0648.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 97
  • DSCN0650.JPG
    DSCN0650.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Hi Tom I would take new K45 ( no collet) with backplate, head and shims $300 and used K45 black (no collet) with backplate , head and shims $250 I will send M.O $600.00 to you let me know thanks

Allen, You back out and ran me ragged. I will do paypal only. Shipping to Canada is more and I will only do paypal. Sorry

Hi Tom,

I will take the both new K45's with new additional backplates and rotors, head buttons and head shims.

If you would ship them to Japan, please let me know the total amount including shipping.

Thanks.
Toru

What is the cost of (1) new ball bearing drum housing and (1) new ball bearing drum valve?

What is the cost of (1) new ball bearing drum housing and (1) new ball bearing drum valve?

I will check the postage tomorrow. Thanks
Hi Tom,

I will take the both new K45's with new additional backplates and rotors, head buttons and head shims.

If you would ship them to Japan, please let me know the total amount including shipping.

Thanks.
Toru

please put me inline for 1 or 2 new K45 with whatever spare part you think I will need to support running these engines...do you have pistons and liners for this engine???

Hi Tom,

The engines and parts arrived yesterday safe and sound. It was much faster than I expected (1 month +).

Thank you for the great offer and transaction!

Toru

Latest posts

Back