New 800GRX-L motor by`MACH 5 racing'

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.R.Joye

`MACH 5 racing' is proud to introduce the new 800GRX-L (see pic). Thorough testing has proved the new 800GRX-L will be a contender in 24-26 cell FE Offshore enduro and sprint competition. Recommended prop range 45-48mm.

Motor details:

910 Watt/ 1 Horsepower, 80mm long (w/o shaft), 49mm in diameter, weight 17 ounces. High-Quality designed, extremely efficient motor with built-in cooling fan and neo-magnets. Comes standard with brush-cooling tubes pre-installed.

1) Replaceable water-cooled hard serrated brushes (not water soluble)

2) Ball Bearing at shaft end, Oilite bushing at brush end (same as SS1)

3) Precision alloy end bells w/rolled steel cylinder can

4) 5mm hardened shaft, balanced epoxy coated arm, HD comm

5) Neo heat resistant magnets (similar to SS1)

6) No torque ring for higher RPM, can be geared

7) simple 2 hole mounting pattern ( same as 700 series)

9) Includes 12 ga Deans power leads, S/S hex head mtg bolts, and Schottky diode installed

10) Designed and manufactured in U.K., adapted for FE by`MACH 5 racing'

*Price $95.00 plus $4.95 shipping

*available Accessories include:

5mm to .125/.130 Hex flex coupler, Universal Cat/Vee aluminum mounting plate, Replacement brush sets ($10.00 ea)

For pic see: http://rumrunnerracing.com/feforums/attach...s=&postid=86878

Don't forget to check out our `MACH 5 racing' Offshore Inline Hardware. Pay Pal or Money Order accepted.

"We race (and win) with what we sell"

[email protected]

Mach 5 Racing Hardware & Motors

http://www.mmeu.com/storefront/Joye/Mach5.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Ken. That is indeed good news. You know I'm a strong believer in the future of high voltage tool motors (brushed) in the FE racing world. Respectable, reliable performance for a reasonable dollar is the key here. Your contribution to this end is a very valuable service to the FE world.

Just to show my committment to this end, let me point out that the first three kits in the Forresterace Designs line-up will be dedicated to the use of inexpensive, brushed tool motors. My own personal racing program for 2004 will also reflect this belief.

Cheers and all the best in the Holiday season from Forresterace Designs

thanks doug and Good Luck with your endeavors also!

BTW Your new FORESTRACE hydro looks AWESOME!

Hello Ken,

Cool! I may have something that could use a motor like that. Sounds like another winter project on the bench. :D Forgot to mention, having a 5mm shaft and the same bolt pattern as a 700 is sure nice!

Paul.

K.R.Joye said:
`MACH 5 racing' is proud to introduce the new 800GRX-L (see pic). Thorough testing has proved the new 800GRX-L will be a contender in 24-26 cell FE Offshore enduro and sprint competition. Recommended prop range 45-48mm.
Motor details:

910 Watt/ 1 Horsepower, 80mm long (w/o shaft), 49mm in diameter, weight 17 ounces. High-Quality designed, extremely efficient motor with built-in cooling fan and neo-magnets. Comes standard with brush-cooling tubes pre-installed.

1) Replaceable water-cooled hard serrated brushes (not water soluble)

2) Ball Bearing at shaft end, Oilite bushing at brush end (same as SS1)

3) Precision alloy end bells w/rolled steel cylinder can

4) 5mm hardened shaft, balanced epoxy coated arm, HD comm

5) Neo heat resistant magnets (similar to SS1)

6) No torque ring for higher RPM, can be geared

7) simple 2 hole mounting pattern ( same as 700 series)

9) Includes 12 ga Deans power leads, S/S hex head mtg bolts, and Schottky diode installed

10) Designed and manufactured in U.K., adapted for FE by`MACH 5 racing'

*Price $95.00 plus $4.95 shipping

*available Accessories include:

5mm to .125/.130 Hex flex coupler, Universal Cat/Vee aluminum mounting plate, Replacement brush sets ($10.00 ea)

For pic see: http://rumrunnerracing.com/feforums/attach...s=&postid=86878

Don't forget to check out our `MACH 5 racing' Offshore Inline Hardware. Pay Pal or Money Order accepted.

"We race (and win) with what we sell"

[email protected]

Mach 5 Racing Hardware & Motors

That's great ken...I could not look at the image though. Either the site is having problems or they have banned my IP address completly.

Pagemaster said:
Steve they are having problems. I'm having viewing problems myself.
Well, that may be true....but, why not post the image over here to begin with? Since that other board may file a law suit if you make mention of it here, why do it?

Ken

do you have rpm/v, amps at idle and internal resistance

Is 26 cells the limit or can more be run with it?

Guest said:
Hey guys just click on my webstore address for pics and more info on `MACH 5 racing' GRX motors and hardware.

Thanks, Ken Joye

MACH 5 racing
Hey I did not know you were matching cells. Hum, 1.16 2600's at 30 amps? I have not seen any of those for sometime. Guess I need to check some to see if they have improved some....thanks for the link.

Steve

The three different storefronts are three different people.

Mach 5 Racing - Ken Joye

H20 Racing/hulls - Terry Davis

Cells - John Hainer

K.R.Joye said:
STEVE V your correct JOHN HAINER is a distributor for a BATTLEPACK. JOHN also is great at designing webstores if anyones interested email: [email protected]
Oh, I see...guess I need to tell John that we are not seeing 1.16 2600 NIMH cells :(

Back