ModVp Keychain cam

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Played around with the keychain cam on the ModVp today. I thought on top of the cowl near the front would work, but the angle was too high and it slid a little to the right. Will re-try the right front sponson next time I run it. Just dont like the splash it gets turning. As you can see- it turns pretty well and only looses min RPM in the corners- Hmmmm :wacko: . Lake was a little on the short side today as some weed patches shifted on the left end, but fun none the less. Pushed a little the last lap just to see, hence the yee haaaa at about 1:10 on the right end :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuYEGUYJKKc&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah yeah- ;) Thats what sucks about that **** thing, you dont know what ya got till ya get home and download it. I turned it off when I shoulda turned it on yest- so I hauled azz back today before the rain came , shoulda left it on the sponson.

Once you get over looking at the trees- you will notice I hit my reference points nearly every time , its a listen thing anyway :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back