ML Boatworks- International Hobbies Seebold Tunnel Sport kit- build thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is that LIKE button at again
default_rolleyes.gif
default_cool.png

Lol, Thanks Andy, Hopefully I can get that 38" version wrapped up soon. Just been very very busy on tons of different projects lately!

Not sure yet Rick. Just got things straight with Ken from Amps for the licensing of these two sizes, so I am going to proceed getting the 38" cowling plug finished up and mold made, and they will be ready. I am also working on a Merc Champ cover for the MHZ size outboard for the 50" tunnel. I am sizing down one from my Performance International Molds, so there is stil la lot to smooth out, but the base shape works. Here are some pics of that:

20160826_133316_zps6eiwxode.jpg

20160826_133308_zpspufjted3.jpg

20160826_133252_zpsb2yeqfd4.jpg

After this being put on the back burner, the 38" cowling plug will begin being a mold tonight. This will finish up the 38" and 50" versions. Now if I can find time to finish the prototype builds!

20161019_071938_zpshyqxk3jf.jpg

It's about time to offer up both the 38" and 50" kits, now that the 38" mold is done, and the first cowling pulled! Here are some pics! Mike

20161028_182521_zpsgyxzvczk.jpg

9292016185222_zpshmi58jqd.jpg

9292016185235_zpsvphy010s.jpg

9292016185249_zps6vwhx95i.jpg

Nice job on the cowls Mike as usual!! Bob's 310 is coming along great as you can see and this was another great build from your kits and designing!!! Fits were excellent as usual, my only question was why the extra slot in the sponsons?? Is your new outboard up on your website yet?

Brad

Brad, I could have sworn I sent you a message about that slot. I think that was a cutting error as I had one in mine if I remember right. I just filled it with some epoxy once the sponson was together. Nothing major, thank goodness. The new outboard tunnels will be listed very soon! Mike

Mike,

i just got two MHZ OB drive legs, one for Gas with clutch and the other for FE, fit for your FB motor Cowl.

Can the Gas drive fit for your 50" kit ? If so, Like to have one.

Gilbert

Gilbert, yes the gas drive will fit this hull just fine. Its the same size as the FE drive MHZ sells, so physically it fits fine! I will send you a PM asap about the kit.

Back