• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MISC STUFF (radio, receivers, crystals, cmb 45, starter)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveyK

I need to sell this stuff to fund another project.

1. Futaba 75 Mhz crystals - channel 64 - Brand New $25.00 plus shipping SOLD PENDING FUNDS

2. Futaba 4 channel, 75 Mhz FM stick radio - channel 75 - Used 1 season $40 plus shipping SOLD PENDING FUNDS

3. Futaba 75 Mhz dual conversion receivers - two have channel 75 crystals in them - $25/EA plus shipping SOLD PENDING FUNDS

4. Sullivan 12v high toque starter with easy grip handle - $40 plus shipping SOLD PENDING FUNDS

5. 3 CMB 45 purple heads - Originally bought off Garrett Randall this past spring. I have not run them since getting them - $140/EA plus shipping ALL SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Paypal is welcome, just add 3% and shipping will be actual shipping cost. Link for pictures is http://s757.photobucket.com/albums/xx220/DaveyK_2009/.

Thanks,

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dave, I got the pics but I will have to pass, great motors and good price but momma says, I have too many now.

I will take the starter shipped to (W/PAYPAL)

J.W. BRIDGES

6207 CR 172

ALVIN TEXAS 77511

I need to sell this stuff to fund another project.

1. Futaba 75 Mhz crystals - channel 64 - Brand New $25.00 plus shipping

2. Futaba 4 channel, 75 Mhz FM stick radio - channel 75 - Used 1 season $40 plus shipping

3. Futaba 75 Mhz dual conversion receivers - two have channel 75 crystals in them - $25/EA plus shipping

4. Sullivan 12v high toque starter with easy grip handle - $40 plus shipping

5. 3 CMB 45 purple heads - Originally bought off Garrett Randall this past spring. I have not run them since getting them - $140/EA plus shipping 2 LEFT

Paypal is welcome, just add 3% and shipping will be actual shipping cost. Link for pictures is http://s757.photobucket.com/albums/xx220/DaveyK_2009/.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave I will take items 1,2 and 3 for 115.00 plus shipping to 48312 Every thing is in working order correct I have paypal Thanks

Mark

Rob, you have mail.

Nitrotwin, starter is yours. I will package it up and get the shipping cost for you.

moe1117, everything works. I will double check everything today. If you want all three receivers, they are $25/EACH. your total would be $140.00 + shipping. Let me know if this is alright with you.

Dave, i emailed you back but it was returned undeliverable, I am interested but i have to get a couple other things first, I will keep an eye on here and if you still have them I will give ya a shout.

Thanks,

RC

hi, i would like to buy one of the cmb 45's, could you please tell me how much time is on the motors that are avl? also what is the difference between the "bell mouth carb" and the other carb? thanks,mike.

Back