Mark Grim shatters B-hydro 2-lap record with a 16.923 second run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceMechaniX

Supporting Member
Today during a 2-lap event held at Legg Lake, Mark Grim and Chris Grim ran their Crapshooter B-hydro to a new B-hydro and overall NAMBA record with a 16.923 second two lap! In an earlier run Mark checked in a 17.84 second 2-lap time cruising around in Lane 4.

And just in case you can't believe the video, see the picture of the elasped time from the electronic counter.

Tyler

Congrats to Mark, nice run,

i heard Chris Grimm say 80mph in straight's and 77mph out of turns

Luca

Man O' Man!!....That's SICK WID'IT ;) ...Guess mine ran like CRAP compared to that one when I was down there :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!!! No cobwebs in that setup.

What a combination: Mark Grim, CMB engines, Crapshooter boats and Zoom carbs.
rolleyes.gif

Opps, almost forgot about that "Windmill" on the back. True Spin Props of course.

Congratulations Mark,

Charles

WOW :blink:

smoking fast,

Great job guys B)

I love the "what" after the time is announced in the video........

Andy

Congrats Mark and Chris on the great run. It was a pleasure meeting you guys at Horbart. These guys have some fast stuff, no doubt. Another note is that this is Marks actual heat racing boat. Thats what I appreciate, a real raceboat setting records.... Congrats.

Larry Jr.

Great run guys :)

well done :)

but just a Q for you what length are your straights and what radius are the ends or for a total 2 lap length

thanks neal

Congrats Mark & Chris good rigger so Chris work very smart" PRO" on any propellers and great good job B)

Way ta go guys, as our southern buds would say "that thing's strollin". :D

What impressed me most about the Grims when I met them in Flint last Spring was they're off track performance was just as good! :)

Today during a 2-lap event held at Legg Lake, Mark Grim and Chris Grim ran their Crapshooter B-hydro to a new B-hydro and overall NAMBA record with a 16.923 second two lap! In an earlier run Mark checked in a 17.84 second 2-lap time cruising around in Lane 4.

WOW, gotta love the sound of that comin out of the corners, great job guys, AWESOME!

Back