• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to purchase a 40 Seaducer Mono in Excellent Shape, RTR without motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ron,

I have a 40 Seaducer. Purple sparkle,white bottom. All hardware,servos. I have a purple head 45 CMB and pipe that was in it. Shaft &

prop. Boat without motor and pipe $350.00 plus shipping. Motor & pipe $300.00. If you want pictures send me your email.

I don't know how to post pictures on here. Good oval runner. I'm playing with gas now and my riggers.

Let me know,

Bill

Hi Ron,

Did you find a 40? You were hoping for $275.00. Well I'll try to help you. $300.00 for mine + shipping,no motor.

Call Seaducer and price a kevlar or carbon fiber with hardware,servos,shaft and prop. You have the pictures. It's clean.

I'm trying to help. At least reply yes or no.

Regards,

Bill

Guys,

Thank you so much for the responses. I was looking for this mono for my oldest daughter to have in my garage to run anytime she can go to a race with me. She has been to two races so far and her driving skills are really improving.

Bill,

I am worried about the black color as it is very hard to see on the water, especially if it is upside down.

Greg,

I appreciate your offer as well. Being her first boat, I know battle scars will be rampant, so I was going to wait until a later date to spend more money on the setup.

Jerry DeYoung contacted me yesterday since we have traded a few items back and forth over the last few months. He is stepping out of a couple classes for now, and made an offer on his setup that I have decided to buy.

Thanks also to the others that have sent messages and pics.

Back