• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for an inboard 21 size SPP pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take it just to have for another project, but really looking for an inboard pipe for a 21 rigger. pm me your pp and I'll send money. Got any of that great pipe coupler? I'll take a foot of that too.
thanks,
mb

You know I just released that you were looking for the inboard. My bad. Such a dumbass.

Tim, I have one of those. They need to be bored about .030 so they fit the engine with a nova seal properly, really looking for a real nova one. I wonder if Gabe has any of these left? Have you bought anything from him lately?

Tim, I have one of those. They need to be bored about .030 so they fit the engine with a nova seal properly, really looking for a real nova one. I wonder if Gabe has any of these left? Have you bought anything from him lately?
I see....I just checked Gabe's site and didn't see any 180's....just side and rear.
Might want to contact him, though....

I just rummaged through a couple of boxes to no avail....we'll keep looking.
I know I had 1, maybe 2, as we were entertaining an OS Speed in a 21 hydro.

I do have a CMB, but want to keep that with the Mark Grim built 21 LS and unobtainium preferred Irwin pipe- all of which I'm contemplating putting up for sale as a package.

Again, we'll keep you posted on NR 21 180° search.

Thanks-
Tim

Back