• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Liqudating Props For Guy Quitting The Hobby

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Dunlap

Supporting Member
The following props were reworked by Joe Monohan - 707 Specialties. At one time or another, I have used similar props for various model boats.

2 - Octura Y535s - Great prop for Vegas Deuce - $20 each includes USPS priority box mailer - both for $35

2 - Octura Back Cut 1440s - I run this prop on my 20 Stock Tunnels - $30 each includes USPS priority box mailer - both for $55

1 Octura M440 balanced/sharpened - $25 includes USPS priority box mailer

3 Octura Back Cut 1450s - I run this prop on my 40 Stock Tunnel - $35 each includes priority box mailer - 2 for $65 or all 3 for $95

Mailing to U.S. only

The props are basically new. I don't see any reason to post a photo. You either know what they are and I don't believe a photo is going to make a difference one way or the other. If I didn't have at least one of each of the props I'd buy one or more.

Add $3 for Pay Pal(I'm working on commission and see no reason to take a Pay Pal hit
default_dry.png
). I'll take personal checks.

PM me for more info

JD

Hi Jerry,

I will take these

2 1440 and the 1 M440

PM me with paypal details I will send it as a gift so you won't take the hit.

Kevin

Jerry,

I will take 2 of the 1450's. Check went out today for the other stuff. Thank you.

The following props were reworked by Joe Monohan - 707 Specialties. At one time or another, I have used similar props for various model boats.

2 - Octura Y535s - Great prop for Vegas Deuce - $20 each includes USPS priority box mailer - both for $35

2 - Octura Back Cut 1440s - I run this prop on my 20 Stock Tunnels - $30 each includes USPS priority box mailer - both for $55

1 Octura M440 balanced/sharpened - $25 includes USPS priority box mailer

3 Octura Back Cut 1450s - I run this prop on my 40 Stock Tunnel - $35 each includes priority box mailer - 2 for $65 or all 3 for $95

Mailing to U.S. only

The props are basically new. I don't see any reason to post a photo. You either know what they are and I don't believe a photo is going to make a difference one way or the other. If I didn't have at least one of each of the props I'd buy one or more.

Add $3 for Pay Pal(I'm working on commission and see no reason to take a Pay Pal hit
default_dry.png
). I'll take personal checks.

PM me for more info

JD
1 Octura 1450 remaining & the Y-535s

I'll be using them with a OS 18CV-RMX in a Dumas Pak. Since this one is for the wife, I'm not looking for a speed demon but, rather, a boat that she can have some fun with

Latest posts

Back