• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B 7.5 Pro Outboard #1 & # 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Dunlap

Supporting Member
I recently acquired an inventory of 7.5 K&B engines/accessories/props from a local model boater who transitioned from tunnels to 1/8 Scale Unlimited.

K&B Pro #1 - I removed the head and the top of the piston shows little, if any signs of being run. The engine is in nice condition. - $260 SOLD.

K&B Pro #2 - I removed the head and the top of the piston shows combustion burns, the top of the piston and head are smooth, with the glow plug installed the compression feels like my typical K&B 7.5 Pros that have been run. The lower unit skeg has been reduced in size. The flywheel is legal. This an original flywheel that came with the first K&B 7.5 engines. - $210 includes shipping in the U.S.

I don't have a PayPal account. Personal check/money order will work fine.

In the photos, #2 is the first two photo and #1 the second two photos

JD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jerry

I tried to email you but got your spam filter I have to get on a lap top in order to complete it but that deal sounds good to me.

Let me know your address

Thanks

Matt

Back