K&B 3.5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Ruben

K&B 3.5

I thinking about putting a K&B 21 in my Rigger. why you may ask, well it's $140.00 or so. and I really like that the pipe comes out the rear of the motor. why do you guys think? I'm not going to be racing it, just running it in the lake behind my house.

Let me know what you think, good and bad

Ruben

users.myacc,net/~valfamtek

Re:K&B 3.5

there is nothing wrong with the k&b... their prices might be going up...

the only other front exhaust is the MAC .21 at $299 but it is A LOT! faster!

Everyone I tell about the K&B motor tells me that I wount be able to buy parts for it. I don't know what to think. and I don't want to spend a bunch of money on something that I just want to run around in my back yard.

Ruben

RJL bought K&B and are going to start producing these engines again. I have delt with RJL in the past when I was running airplanes and they bought everything from HP. The truth was not in them as far as when they would start getting motors but they did indeed start producing them again ( about a year to year and a half). I am thinking the same thing is happening with K&B and eventually we will get engines and parts. A K&B would be a good engine if you are just going to play with it. The more powerful and expensive engines make short work out of a small pond and you may have to much boat if you are tight on room. Bill

Back