Its election time again IMPBA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Time to start looking for a new head of state "The office of President is up for election and I will not be seeking reelection.

Kevin Sheren

IMPBA President" ARTICLE VI NOMINATIONS, SECTION 1

Nominations of any elected officer shall be accompanied by a petition signed by five (5) members in

good standing and a declaration of acceptance by the nominee. Write in votes will not be allowed

unless there are no official nominees received by the IMPBA Office. If write-in votes are to be used

they will be counted and totaled in the same manner as for an official nominee provided the write-in

candidate meets the eligibility requirements for the President. See Article V, Section 3-A of the Constitution.

The secretary shall receive nominations for all elected officers no later than July 31 each year.

Remember that July 31 date if you wish to run for District director!

That's too bad that Kevin isn't going to run again. He's not only active as IMPBA Prez but is a member of several boats clubs in D-2. His wife Shannon must also be helpful to him and is very supportive of what he does for us.

He's owed a big thank you from the members and may I be the first in here to say it, thanks for all of the hard work that comes with the job that you did for us.

Time to start looking for a new head of state "The office of President is up for election and I will not be seeking reelection.

Kevin Sheren

IMPBA President" ARTICLE VI NOMINATIONS, SECTION 1

Nominations of any elected officer shall be accompanied by a petition signed by five (5) members in

good standing and a declaration of acceptance by the nominee. Write in votes will not be allowed

unless there are no official nominees received by the IMPBA Office. If write-in votes are to be used

they will be counted and totaled in the same manner as for an official nominee provided the write-in

candidate meets the eligibility requirements for the President. See Article V, Section 3-A of the Constitution.

The secretary shall receive nominations for all elected officers no later than July 31 each year.

Remember that July 31 date if you wish to run for District director!
Mikey Maybe its time for You to run for Pres!!!!!

Not me maybe in ten years when I get my hair back! Im thinking of a Canadian that smokes CIGARS............

Last edited by a moderator:
Mikey

My father law saying is you can;t have hair and brains at the same time.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Now there's a likely sucker, er.......... candidate for Prez, Kramer! I'd back that nomination! Do ya think that we can get that T-shirt printer that was at the Gas Nat's make up some shirts like she did with Kevin?

Mikey

My father law saying is you can;t have hair and brains at the same time.

Dave

The saying goes like this: If you are bald in the front, then you are a thinker........if you are bald in the back, then you are a lover.......if you are bald in the front and back, then you think that you are a lover. :)

MIKEY, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU. I WOULD NOT DO THAT.

Back