• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HTB 290 and Wildthing.12 Mono for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

i have a HTB 290 for sale here i bought the boat and gave it a new pain job. if i remember correctly it will come with 2 servos and on/off switch nothing else. $195 shipped please add 3%paypal fees.

Also have a Wildthing.12 Mono for sale i was going to get it RTR but i lost interest and im going to get rid of it.It has a custom pain job on it and theres only 2 chips on the paint(front right and underneath) nothing that affect its peformance. comes with fuel tank,engine mount,strut, turn fin,trim tabs,shaft with drive dog,has a fule filler on the top deck and Radio Box. (Needs Rudder) $150 Shipped please add 3% paypal fees.

Both boats are sold as is any questions ill be more than happy to answere them..

julian

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a HTB 290 for sale here i bought the boat and gave it a new pain job. if i remember correctly it will come with 2 servos and on/off switch nothing else. $195 shipped please add 3%paypal fees.

Also have a Wildthing.12 Mono for sale i was going to get it RTR but i lost interest and im going to get rid of it.It has a custom pain job on it and theres only 2 chips on the paint(front right and underneath) nothing that affect its peformance. comes with fuel tank,engine mount,strut, turn fin,trim tabs,shaft with drive dog,has a fule filler on the top deck and Radio Box. (Needs Rudder) $150 Shipped please add 3% paypal fees.

Both boats are sold as is any questions ill be more than happy to answere them..

julian
Could you please send me some more pictures of the HTB? [email protected]

Thanks

Cheers

Kevin

julian
would you be willing to trade your htb 290 for a brand new k/b ss air cooled 3.5 ?

sorry not interested in K&B engines i only run Mac 21 Outboards and Inboards and Os max XM.21

julian
I am thinking about making the HTB into a P- Electric. I am not sure about the weight however. Does it have a leg off the back?? Could you give me an idea on the weight?

Gary

should be around 3 to 3 1/2 ok it does not come with nothing but the hull radio box 2 servos, battery switch.

should be a very good electric boat and good in ruff water let me know buddy

Back