GENESIS RC BRUSHLESS CATAMARAN?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorenzo Martinez

Has anyone seen the Genesis Brushless Catamaran run? Opinions?

I'm looking for rc electric boat that I can take with me in my wakeboard boat so we can play with it out in the lake. It has to be able to handle rough water, so I like something in the hi 30's to 40's inches long. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Lorenzo

Hi Lorenzo the Genesis RTR boat is a good boat but do not expect great quality of this building.BTW it is a good runner for straights not for turns.I modified one for a friend changing the electronic and making hull's reinforcements for the new power.At offshore fórum(OSE) there a bunch of threads about this boat so I would recommend a read for more details.Gill

Hi Lorenzo the Genesis RTR boat is a good boat but do not expect great quality of this building.BTW it is a good runner for straights not for turns.I modified one for a friend changing the electronic and making hull's reinforcements for the new power.At offshore fórum(OSE) there a bunch of threads about this boat so I would recommend a read for more details.Gill
Gill

Thank for the info. Could it be possible to post a link to that forum?

Thanks

Lorenzo

I have one. I don't think it would be good for really choppy water. Its 2 narrow.

Back