• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gas Boats For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What up Dog

I'm selling a Blazer GV Whiplash RTR minus the Stand & the Reciver everything else will come with the boat.The boat was Just painted the boat has been ran 3 times. The motor has been ran 3 times as well on it. It's a Suicidal Mod 26cc motor. Motor #447 I'm asking $1200.00 plus shipping in the lower 48 ONLY

Next boat is a Blazer Whiplash (Wood) Hydro This Boat is New & will come RTR minus the Receiver & the Stand everything else will come with the boat. The Motor in it is a Daniel Place Mod 26cc #1032
I'm asking $1200.00 plus shipping in the lower 48 ONLY

Next is a Competitor G-Rigger it will come RTR- minus the Stand & the Receiver it will come with everything else. It has a new Redline mod 26cc motor. I'm asking $SOLD plus shipping in the lower 48 ONLY

Pictures are to big to upload so please ask for pictures I can email them to you. These Boat are Beautiful & that's no BS my email is [email protected] Thanks,
Brian

you can see pictures here on the Dock http://www.jrcbd.com/showthread.php?t=76489

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back