• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Torque Screw Driver/Temp Gun/Charger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Stone

I have a few items for sale...

#1 - JS Industries Torque Screwdriver with bits (missing 3/32)

This torque screw driver was purchased from Bill McGraw several years ago along with the bits. Comes with case, instructions and bits. SOLD TO JOHN BEARDSLEE

20141201_105644_zpsvzjkhpfj.jpg

#2 - Craftsman 1000 Degree Temperature Gun with Infrared Pointer

Has lighted display for night use. Also has Infrared pointer. $50 shipped

20141201_105706_zpsmbfwvlye.jpg

#3 - Imax Quattro B6 Lipo Charger

comes with multiple banana plugs and balancing jacks. Excellent charger. $60 shipped

20141009_095435_zpsnfpxztbu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay, if you are willing to ship to the Netherlands and if I can pay with pay pall I'll take #1 the torque screw driver. I'll pay for the extra shipping costs.

Tnx,

Paul,

I mistyped the add, should be $80 for the screw driver (These things are $150 + $17 for the bits new). I must have fat fingered the info. Sorry about that. If you are still interested, I'd be willing to ship to the Netherlands as long as you cover shipping. Let me know.

Okay John. I gave Paul all afternoon to respond and nothing. So I will send payment info via pm.

Screwdriver shipped. C'mon guys, I'd really like to move the other two items...

Back