• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale : Seaducer 20 Mono Sd3 " Fast"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

Used Seaducer 20 mono SD3 comes in full hardware, three servos Hull #202 bought from Ron Shaw custom painted Drilled pattern holes rail for MAC21, CMB 21 and NR .21 . It is freak fast. Just need 21 engine and radio $210.00 shipped

4x Props: 1 qty X640 and three qty X440/3 all S&B by Jerry Crowther $110.00 shipped

If you buy both boat& props $300.00 shipped plus Give Free Power panel comes glow plug cords and fuel pumps worth $40.00
default_wink.png

Is there any damage to this boat? Can you show photos of the bottom?

Hi CJS No Damage hull just front nose small chip Look good smooth fine No problem show proof pictures

Allan,

I will offer $200.00 for the boat only shipped to Colorado. If you accept send me your address and I will get you a bank check in the mail next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Robert Holland

Allan,

I left you a PM and a note in the "carbs for sale" thread. Can you send me a response? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back