• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale CMB 21 Combo and Zoom Carb G2 SOLD!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

Used CMB 21 Valvola RS7 Combo comes with in collet, CNC bullet header 10 degree , nitro 21 pipe and good used piston/sleeve & bearing set SOLD!!!

Brand new Zoom Carb 21 G2 for CMB21 VAC with red bag from Charles P built very rare in limit so He was retired SOLD to Julian Pending Funds

Sorry No Paypal Accept only MO , check or cash

Ask me price Contact PM or email: [email protected] thanks

Used CMB 21 Valvola RS7 Combo comes with in collet, CNC bullet header 10 degree , nitro 21 pipe and good used piston/sleeve & bearing set SOLD!!!

Brand new Zoom Carb 21 G2 for CMB21 VAC with red bag from Charles P built very rare in limit so He was retired SOLD to Julian Pending Funds

Last edited by a moderator:
Used CMB 21 Valvola RS7 Combo comes with in collet, CNC bullet header 10 degree , nitro 21 pipe and good used piston/sleeve & bearing set

Brand new Zoom Carb 21 G2 for CMB21 VAC with red bag from Charles P built very rare in limit so He was retired

Allan Ill buy the 21 vac Zoom Carb.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back